Tfw if I were female, problems that make me suicidal now wouldn't even exist

>tfw if I were female, problems that make me suicidal now wouldn't even exist

Attached: cover7.jpg (1600x900, 261.11K)

>tfw tranny

Attached: E7888546-AE2F-4B65-8461-B681DCDC16D3.jpg (736x552, 49.06K)

yeah but you would have other problems like... ehm... too many guys that want to have sex with you! eheh cope incel

>too many guys that want to have sex with you!
We truly do live in a patriarchy. Gosh I can't imagine how terrible it must be. Luckily no women want to have sex with me!

Conversely, the dumb cunts who call you incel etc would kill themselves in a week if they were in their male counterparts position.

do you want to hear another women problem? If you were a woman that has taken a degree in gender studies you wouldn't earn like the MALE ceo of a big company... I bet that now being a woman doesn't sound so good anymore eheh

Attached: 1646297002449.jpg (1016x1024, 105.03K)

It's hard to imagine myself as a girl desu, so hard to even think of how things would be if I were female.
Like I'm a completely malebrained autist who spends all his time programming and have almost zero capability to build social connections. I don't think such a personality can even exist for a woman.
So if I were a woman I'd certainly be a little more social, maybe not becky-tier but definitely way more than I am currently and I'd probably be interested in some feminine things like shoes or clothes shopping to look cute or something. Since I'd be a little social I'd probably have a partner who loves me too and would be less isolated. But instead of all the fun programming stuff I do, would I be working some boring middling job where I just make spreadsheets or something? Idk, it's kinda fun to think about but also I feel like I'd be a completely different person. But probably more well-adjusted and happier than I am now.

Attached: 58-583896_the-skies-are-black-with-lead-filled-rain-a-morbid-pepe-the.png (399x511, 118.48K)

And if you slept with said CEO he'd only buy like a house or two at most, way less than what he owns... Stop sexism!

>have almost zero capability to build social connections.
you think it's about you, about your brain? No it fucking isn't. You think literally every woman ever is born with a socialized brain or whatnot?
It's not that you have zero capability for social connections. It's society that said FUCK YOU to you

>It's society that said FUCK YOU to you
this
why women with no social skills are extremely rare? because society treats them differently. If you are a male you can easily enter in a vicious circle where you are treated like shit, you become more autistic and then you are treated like shit even more

Ehhhhhhh..... not necessarily true man. Men tend to be more naturally anti-social than women.

>NEET
>no friends
>no prospects despite graduating from college and having experience
>look like my dad..
Where is my perfect life for being female? Oh yeah it doesn't work that way. Retard. Being suicidal is pointless because we are going to die anyways that's the emotional equivalent of flipping the board because you are losing. Faggot

Social skills are mostly a meme
How you are treated and what you get is defined first and foremost by how desired you are, which is defined by your gender, money, status and looks. Only when those meet a minimum requirement does your behaviour begin to matter. And likewise, when those peak (usually being female is enough to peak), your behavior mostly ceases to matter, it becomes very hard to lose at life, unless you actively try to

That looks like my father

>Where is my perfect life for being female?
Have you had sex? If you haven't it's only because you never wanted to
Have you had a bf? If you haven't it's only because you never wanted to
Have you had friends? If you haven't it's only because you never wanted to
Have you had a social life? If you haven't it's only because you never wanted to
Have you moved out from your parents? If you haven't it's only because you never wanted to

Now explain why none of that applies to males

What does that have to do with anything I wrote

>sex
Girls don't go for you
>gf
Again
>friends
People are much less interested in talking to you if you aren't a girl
>social life
Again
>moving out
You can have a betabuxxer bf who'd let you live at his place. I can't have any gf, but having a gf that actually provides for you is still impossible-er lmao

>sex
Boys that go for you are shit
>bf
Again
>friends
Men only want to fuck you, women ostracize you or just want you around to gossip behind your back
>social life
Again
>moving out
See first point

>Being suicidal is pointless because we are going to die anyways
What kind of next level 5D woman logic is this?
If we're all going to die anyways why not commit suicide?
Isn't suffering for a few more decades just as pointless?

>Boys that go for you are shit
Oh poor you, hypergamous cunt! Truly not being able to get gigachad ceo is comparable to never even having a girl treat you decently.
And let me guess, boys that go for you are purportedly shit, but you still had sex. How come
>Men only want to fuck you,
And they don't want to pay? How dare they!