Any anons worked at a Amazon fulfillment center? Is it as bad as everyone makes it out to be...

any anons worked at a Amazon fulfillment center? Is it as bad as everyone makes it out to be? Also do they let you have earbuds?

Attached: 64.jpg (1090x1061, 303.69K)

I applied and was about to get hired.
First day I saw the state of things and walked out.
fuck that, Ill keep my back of house prep job and not ruin my back in my 30's

I work at a reverse logistics center and the work is much easier than fulfillment

>Is it as bad as everyone makes it out to be?
not really no, just don't abuse shit and keep your head down/make rates
>Also do they let you have earbuds?
no

No, I'm a wagie but I fear this can be the king of shittier jobs.
I never applied at least here I don't have heavy time pressure.

Me? DS
It's great, I'm blue badge now
Earbuds are not really allowed but you can get away with 1, your common sense should tell you wearing 2 is just dangerous, some supervisors will tell you to take it out if they see, wear a hat or something, but you don't really need them anyway you can use your bluetooth speaker or if you're in with the team leaders/shift managers they will let you use one of the big speakers
#DeliveringSmiles

It's pretty gay, go for the smaller sortation centers if you can. Easy. I've been an amazon wage slave for a few years and recently became a t3. Can't take it. Dealing with retards all day. There has to be more to life than dealing with subhuman brainlets and moving boxes. Fucking boxes.

I actually prefer FCs over the sort centers since you can just be at a pick/stow station by yourself and just deal with your manager and worry about rate (which isn't fucking hard to make anymore). Been working a sort center for 9 months now and slowly starting to hate the people I work with, plus the last 2 hours of pick & stage really suck.

I was AM shift at my DS and the pick & stage routes part really does suck, bags with no zips because my (former) AM colleagues are too lazy to red tag them, shit falling out of bags or oversize bins stacked badly because my (former) AM colleagues fuck everything up in the couple of hours they do stowing
It's part of the reason I swapped to night shift, now I just stow, load, feed etc for 9~ hours and am only expected to pick & stage 4 routes in the last hour

CRETS chad spotted

Wagie jobs are only good with good coworkers.
I remember my job turning into something good once one of the assholes got fired

bump for important thread please respond

I've worked at a traditional non-sort FC for over 3 years now. My job is easy as fuck. I make 19.75 driving an orderpicker around picking around 40 items an hour listening to podcasts and music.

lol what? You dont even lift anything over 50 lbs, what the fuck do you mean your back. absolute fucking nigger.

Do you have a say in the position they put you in? Also do you think night shift or day shift is any easier? I prefer nights.

You can transfer between departments after working for a certain number of days. You dont have full control over where they put you within a department, but usually AMs will try to put people where they like to be.

I've never worked night shift, but they get paid more, if I didnt have obligations during nightshift hours I would work night shift.

>fulfillment center
do they really call it this? how originally orwellian

i wouldn't be surprised if amazon put a few of their jew trolls in this thread to spread psyop material btw

Yea well I need a fulltime job and preferably one where I don't need to speak much. I worked at UPS but they only offer part time roles in their warehouse.

I once pissed on the walls of an Amazon fulfillment center in support of my delivery guy having to strap on a bottle to his dick to get through the workday.

Attached: 1408858435211.png (800x450, 73.43K)

It's my worst nightmare...

Why is this such a foreign concept? It's order for filming that much of a stretch?

Attached: Screenshot_20220313-123915_Gallery.jpg (1078x728, 384.09K)

>It's my worst nightmare...
Why tho? Is it because it's just boring or is it hard? I like boring.

Fuck Bezos and fuck his clowns. I only trust professionals who don't have a robot strapped onto their ass.

Attached: 1411573978419.jpg (1338x992, 109.13K)

Nothing entry level is hard, just putting up with the bullshit is hard enough. No earbuds are a deal breaker. Listening to k-pop after working here for 20+ years is the only thing that makes the job itself palatable.

Attached: Screenshot_20220213-065404_Gallery.jpg (1070x1388, 404.34K)

There is nothing hard in an FC besides maybe hand unloading a truck. Even T3 jobs are easy as fuck, TOM team shit is easy as fuck, PA jobs are easy as fuck, and most of all AMs have an easy as fuck job.

>center where orders are fulfilled
>call it fulfillment center
how originally orwellian!

Attached: Screenshot_20220318-082653-524.png (448x339, 87.59K)