Slay The Spire

>get to final boss
>feeling confident
>get profoundly fucked up
>roll another run

Attached: slaythespire.jpg (460x215, 43.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1202130/Starship_Troopers__Terran_Command/
store.steampowered.com/app/1097350/Weird_West/
store.steampowered.com/app/538030/Xenonauts_2/
store.steampowered.com/app/1643320/STALKER_2_Heart_of_Chornobyl/
store.steampowered.com/app/1363080/Manor_Lords/
store.steampowered.com/app/1548850/Six_Days_in_Fallujah/
store.steampowered.com/app/532790/Vampire_The_Masquerade__Bloodlines_2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ascension?

not yet, i'm afraid.

welcome to any roguelike ever?

>off-topic threads on Any Forums
>vidya themed thread on r9k

nah, i'm used to traditional roguelikes beating me the fuck down before i even get anywhere near that. Roguelites I'm better at, though
yeah, i'm here because Any Forums is shit, and this isn't retro, so /vr/ is off the table, kek.

still beats gamefaqs kek

of course you are better at roguelite because you can brute force them

I'm not sure what the argument is here? Are you saying I'm stupid? YOU WIN. YOU WIN BROTHER. HAHAHA. what do you want?

>ascensionlet
watch lifecoach archived streams to get better

slay the spire has an insanely high skill ceiling, 100% of A0 and A1 runs are winnable by a skilled player.

mm. skill ceiling with no time limit really is something i can get into. i'm so used to "skill" being related to my ability to press buttons a certain way within a certain time. I'm into this.

i didn't even realize until like a week ago that this game has a shitton of mods. makes the gameplay so much more fun and varied.

Attached: Untitled.png (814x541, 20.85K)

ahhhh but me, i HAVE to beat the game vanilla first. then i go wild with that shit, but yeah i did notice.

>i HAVE to beat the game vanilla first
i did years ago, and i still do from time to time, but i've never beaten it with all 4 original characters (because i'm a silent main and fucking hate defect).

what games or game are you lookin forward too hoss?

A few.

store.steampowered.com/app/1202130/Starship_Troopers__Terran_Command/
store.steampowered.com/app/1097350/Weird_West/
store.steampowered.com/app/538030/Xenonauts_2/
store.steampowered.com/app/1643320/STALKER_2_Heart_of_Chornobyl/
store.steampowered.com/app/1363080/Manor_Lords/
store.steampowered.com/app/1548850/Six_Days_in_Fallujah/
store.steampowered.com/app/532790/Vampire_The_Masquerade__Bloodlines_2/

Does anyone know this feel?
>Managed to beat the game with every character
>like it very much
>decide to play endless before going on to play hard modes
>try to optimize the deck
>end up with pic related
What do bros? Autism does not allow me to abandon run. And it will never end, as I deal integer overflow damage to everything on the screen on the first turn so the enemies can not even do anything
I can also cycle the deck multiple times on the first turn and jump over the next turn so I get around even invincibility of bosses.
>tfw managed to get stuck in an infinite loop in a rougelike
>this is what a fate worse then death looks like

Attached: EndOfEndless.jpg (1024x473, 76.91K)

>383
Lol. Incredible.

Slay the Spire is a really fun game. It's my most played game on Steam and even though I haven't played it a ton lately I can easily see getting back into it after I get through some other stuff I'm playing currently. It's a nice mix chill mix of a lot of the elements I really enjoy. Monster Train and Griftlands were alright too, but neither made me want to keep playing a lot like Slay the Spire does.

>Doesn't play watcher on A20
pussy

I could get to 383383 and it would just take time. It is boring because it just takes me through the motions of killing everything in the same way every time without caring what it is.
I intentionally get rid of everything in the deck so that I ALWAYS only get the cards that allow me to cycle and get off what I need. It is infinite damage on the first turn EVERY SINGLE TIME.
Granted I would probably loose because I havent played it in at least a year since I got stuck in the infinite loop