Go on LGBT cause this board is slow and I'm bored

>Go on LGBT cause this board is slow and I'm bored
>Tranny threads everywhere
>They're all filled with coomer troons who hate life and themselves for not being able to "pass"
>Feels good
I should go there more often I didn't know it would be that fun. Keep in mind for every tranny shill here there's tons more over their suffering. Maybe the quality of this board isn't that bad after all.

Attached: 1635223927994.jpg (1024x683, 167.61K)

Life could always be worse user. Life could always be fucking worse.

Very true. I can't imagine the pain I would feel if my manly hairy ass wanted to be a girl so badly I tried drugging myself and putting on skirts to no avail. I can't take pleasure in a fellow robots suffering or the suffering of most creatures but the amount of damage troons have done to this site and specifically this board is unforgivable and I will relish in their pain.

Attached: HAHAHAHA.gif (600x337, 1.42M)

Same here. I'm religious so I genuinely believe that being transgender is one of the biggest sins you can commit. Part of me wishes we could go back to the days of stoning people like them but I'll settle for bullying them.

Attached: 1641759712325.jpg (3840x2160, 702.73K)

something Ive noticed with troons is that they have a weird obsession with anime and cuddling, whats with that?

Attached: 1634675224117.jpg (1080x1080, 119.52K)

i don't really hate trannies, i just feel bad for them. imagine being that mentally fucked. the only troons i can't stand are the successful ones.

I just want to fuck and cuddle a cute petite tranny with a soft voice. It is all I want in this world.

They all want to be cute anime girls and usually troons have other mental illnesses as well or are just plain ugly so it drives away any potential partner which makes them long for any intimate connection like cuddles. The tranime meme is real sadly and I really fucking wish it wasn't cause I hate being associated with these retarded freaks cause I post an anime girl.

Attached: 2362378926995.jpg (300x300, 16.43K)

Some trannies are really nice tho. One tranny I knew on discord bought me a hotel stay after my parents kicked me
out and I was going to be forced to sleep on the street.

Every time I see this gif I imagine they're laughing at my penis and get insanely hard.

Well I am fine with them in general I figure most of them are just normal chill people (besides the delusion and in a non sjw sense) I just hate the ones that shit up this board specifically. All they ever talk about is coomer and sex shit and bait for attention it's like all they fucking think about when it's posts related to or by them. The should just take that shit to Any Forums if they want acceptance and attention.

>go on Any Forums
>majority threads are moid troons seething and dilating over weird neuroses
>best posts are from foid troons who are chill shitposters only there for a laugh
testosterone really is a magic drug.

Attached: a23df85ce6891f4abef8cbfce759f403b576cdaa78f6e8d2c9ad428a98e99e9f_1.webm (480x492, 156.92K)

There is always some truth to stereotypes. I try not to leap to conclusions, I know you need to avoid confirmation bias and other fallacies, but when nearly all the evidence points towards the same thing you can't ignore it.

Really? I should post that less often then I'm not much of an advocate for a small penis humiliation fetish or any humiliation type fetish that shits gayer than me.

>being transgender is one of the biggest sins you can commit

How so?

It's an absolute slap in the face to billions of years of evolution and the biological masterpiece that is the human body. A man and a woman combine their traits and DNA to create life. It's a fucking miracle man, we create intelligent life without even trying to. Anything deviating from that path that was laid out for us is nothing but degeneracy.

That's my best explanation, but ultimately, in my religion we just understand that God has explicitly told us it is sinful. Multiple times.

Its easier to go from cuddling to sex than being honest about just wanting sex.

I hate trannies, but literally everything you just complained about is arbitrary and meaningless.

>the biological masterpiece that is the human body
>intelligent life
No such things. No wonder you belive in God if you're willing to believe in such fictions.

Attached: 1647040426845.jpg (500x479, 151.46K)

Yeah I assumed you would say that. It's hard trying to explain faith because there's no real explanation. I just read a book and I chose to believe it and follow its teachings until I die. That's pretty much it. Non-believers will have a hard time grasping that or understanding it.

>Non-believers will have a hard time grasping that or understanding it.
Not really. The fact that you believe that it's a free choice on your part explains enough. And I'm not talking about determinism necessarily.

It's funny when you see how many layers of cope they have to insulate themselves within to even get through the day. They know deep down that they can't change their sex and gender isn't real. It's like the a little gaggle of emperor's without clothing telling each other how beautiful their robes are

God is this r/atheism or something? I just wanted to explain my beliefs to this guy. I don't give a fuck if you're an athiest.

>I just read a book and I chose to believe it and follow its teachings until I die
Yeah. You and 2 billion others. At least you're up front about it.