Tfw skinny white boy twink

>tfw skinny white boy twink
>long, luscious hair
>almost completely smooth, very little body hair
>dumptruck ass, literal bubble butt
>straight but kinda getting curious
>tfw I know I could never bottom in my life and would rather die than letting anything enter my ass
Wtf...Is this a joke by mother nature? I feel like I got the wrong body at birth. Gave me a gay femboy body when thats not who I am. wtf do I do???

Attached: wow.jpg (722x719, 86.41K)

this might sound a bit gay but pics? but in a straight way haha

If OP post's his ass I'll post mine

Attached: image.jpg (1333x2000, 173.73K)

>wtf do I do

Post feet right now (:

I have a gay femboy body but my schmeat is 8 inches so people want me to top. I know your pain because I'd rather bottom, life isn't fair so I just learn to lean into it.

Attached: 34573473483846.jpg (600x580, 110.81K)

At least you're big, I have a gay femboy body + 6.5 inches dick. And I'm like 5'6. idk if I'll ever find someone who a) wants me to top b) isn't a complete fucking degenerate with aids
Just want a wholesome gay bf to chill with and have hot steamy sex sometimes

>wtf do I do???
Whether you want to take cocks up your ass or find some girl with a kink for the femboy type doesn't matter but whatever you do don't troon out.

>tfw I know I could never bottom in my life and would rather die than letting anything enter my ass
You could always just suck benis desu try it out since you feel curious.

Attached: 1644313499306.png (428x850, 237.91K)

The fact that you wrote that all out shows you are just a faggot in denial. I don't even dislike gay people but I fucking hate faggy repressed bitches like you who talk like this and try and get attention from gay men because they got no attention or too much attention from their dysfunctional family.

you know having long hair is a choice and not something decided at birth, ne?

Lift weights you low testosterone having ass. Become masculine ASAP or accept fate and get topped.

>denial
Nigger I literally said I was getting curious into men. I just dont wanna take dicks up the ass
>whatever you do don't troon out.
dw would never troon out.
>find some girl with a kink for the femboy type
mhm, I think I would sooner find a unicorn

>I think I would sooner find a unicorn
Then you better go hunting for some cock and shove it down your throat until you choke on cum. This is your fate as a feminine male. I could just fuck you in the mouth btw if you don't want buttsex.

Attached: 1644820728919.jpg (2480x2245, 351.39K)

It sucks. Tranny and caveman body :c

>I think I would sooner find a unicorn
I am one, but already taken, however, there should be more, right? It's not like I know anyone since I don't go outside. Sneaky has a girlfriend, so, there must be more of us.

Bro lets trade bodies rn. I want to be ooga booga caveman, not some bubble butt femboy fag

Best of luck to you and your bf. If you're a real biological woman and telling the truth then there might be some hope for me out there

Thank you user. I sure hope you find a girl. However, I should warn you, girls that are into these types of things are also into anal. And with anal I mean inserting things in your bubble butt.

My hopes have been shattered but thank you for being so honest. But I know I could never do anal, it disgusts me and I'm way too fragile. I remember one time I had to use a suppository and it was absolute cancer.

Do you actually peg your bf? And you're into it? I thought that was a fetish only guys had and kinda convince their girl into doing on them. Not something girls have on their own

Attached: sad.gif (498x361, 1.41M)

I haven't pegged him yet but I will.
After your first prostate orgasm a whole new world will open for you user.

Where did you meet your bf btw?

A different board, but we met irl and will again later today so it's not an online only thing.

Good. Hug him tight when you see him. Thank you for giving me a tiny bit of hope, femanon.

Attached: computer.jpg (350x375, 36.28K)