You meet the perfect girl. She's sweet, kind, beautiful, quirky, intelligent, stable, funny...

You meet the perfect girl. She's sweet, kind, beautiful, quirky, intelligent, stable, funny, and her interests match yours pretty well. She is your absolute dream girl.

Then she reveals to you that she was in a gangbang once. Five guys took turns on her, all raw, and she loved it.

What do you do?

Attached: 1642551221225.jpg (474x538, 42.2K)

>perfect girl
>enjoyed a gangbang
Pick one and only one.

-5/10 b8 m8.

ghostghostghostghostghostghostghostghostghostghostghostghostghostghostghostghostghostghostghostghostghostghostghostghostghostghostghostghostghostghostghostghost

Neat, so was I. If she's cool with it then so am I.

>intelligent
>was in a gangbang

Will she be loyal and does she want to do it again? If guaranteed loyalty and does not want to do it again I can live with it. Otherwise no.

imagine telling someone that you just met how you were the subject of a 5 man gangbang.

even if she's perfect in every other way that's a massive fucking turn off.

a girl i met through a mutual friend in high school brought up in the very first time i talked with her how she doesn't let men finish on her face, only in her mouth or on her tits.
cool but why the fuck do you think i need to know?

-Alright, I'd be hypocritical for me to not be ok with that

-Oh, you have participated in gangbanging a girl?

-No, it also was with 5 guys.

Then watch her reaction.

guess she's not my dream girl after all. :)

>You meet the perfect girl.
Evidently not given the rest of the scenario

>cool but why the fuck do you think i need to know?
Horseshoe theory. "I only like to fuck raw" can be something Chad says to his latest conquest, or something a sperg lets slip out. On the female side, she either liked you and had a sperg moment of oversharing, or you were so off her sexual radar that she didn't have any problem openly sharing sexual info to make you uncomfortable.

Tell her never to bring it up again. If she ever brings up her exes expect me to think of her until I don't want her anymore. Ignorance is bliss.

Attached: 1639370584149.jpg (680x575, 43.19K)

Actually smart take on this board, wow

>think less
Fucking shit prick

Attached: 1647428807197.jpg (299x300, 46K)

But that's not Dodger ree

Dumb faggots like you should think less.

You've never had your ass kicked. It's always the people that need a beating the most that never get one.

Depends, will she indulge in my fetishes and have sex with me often? Then I can forgive her past. Wants to be puritan with me? Then fuck no you dont get to do that if you're not a virgin.

oh she liked me for sure, she was texting me all that summer about how she just wanted a guy to take care of and shit. only problem was that she was fatter than i was (rare) and looked like a mexican maid. literally spherical, and a whore to boot.

Never speak to her again. If we had a relationship, I would casually bring it up in public, to her friends and coworkers, to her parents, to my parents, etc to embarrass her publicly.

And I don't want to have to do that.

Attached: 1588197183160.jpg (1054x752, 73.71K)

>What do you do?
It depends.
If she fucked them without being a submissive bitch getting slapped around then it's ok, because I don't want to date sub girls desu, we just aren't compatible and I'm sure she'd want someone more like the right gangbanger of her dreams who I am not.
Also she has to genuinely love me. If she genuinely loves me, I don't really mind how she had fun before she met me.

Having said all this, I am aware that this makes me beta and completely unattractive to girls who will prefer that they guy they date feel animalistically possessive of them to hate that she did that before. So whatever, such a girl would never be interested in me in the first place.

Attached: 322-3223458_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-apustaja-apu-apustaja-thumbs-up.jpg (840x709, 165.39K)

Never speak to her again. I'm not settling for used goods, much less a turbowhore.

Typical cuck in the making.

The only post in the thread that makes sense.