Extremely unattractive

>extremely unattractive
>friendless
>stupid
>unfunny
>the only people who talk to me only do so because they want to fuck me
>do nothing every day but sit in my room alone
>no career prospects or hobbies
i actually can't take this existence anymore but i'm too weak to an hero. sucks.

Attached: 383563.jpg (749x998, 158.76K)

I wouldn't want to fuck you if you were extremely unattractive

Lmao cry me a river try being a male

Sage

iris you are very pretty and you should not put urself down omg u literally could be a model

a lot of men have low standards for when its just sex, but good for you
at least men can easily make friends

i don't want to fuck you gash is pretty gross wanna play deep rock galactic instead

>>extremely unattractive
>>the only people who talk to me only do so because they want to fuck me
Pick one. If you were really that ugly, no guy would want to fuck you. But it seems to me that you're just whining about the fact that you're not attractive-looking to the guys who YOU find attractive.
Beggers can't be choosers. Either lower your standards or stop complaining.

Oh, and
>using a tripcode
Go fuck yourself, attention-whoring ass bitch.

And I'd give up forever to touch you,
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow,
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be,
And I don't want to go home right now.

And all I can taste is this moment.
And all I can breathe is your life.
And sooner or later, it's over,
I just don't wanna miss you tonight.

And I don't want the world to see me,
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand,
When everything's made to be broken,
I just want you to know who I am.

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming,
Or the moment of truth in your lies,
When everything feels like the movies,
Yeah, you bleed just to know, you're alive!

I just want you to know who I am,

>a lot of men have low standards for when its just sex
Very, very few men in this world would willingly fuck a woman who is truly 100% physically unattractive (i.e. morbidly-obese women, women with extreme deformities, low-functioning autism, down syndrome, etc). You're just acting like a picky faggot.

thanks yuno, its nice of you to say that
i don't have a proper pc or even money to get just games
there are guys who would fuck very ugly women, they just wouldnt commit to them. i don't have high standards and i don't even want a bf. i just wish i had friends irl that i could spend time with but it's impossible for me and so frustrating to think about

same except
>the only people who talk to me only do so because they want to fuck me

when I was 13 some girls had a crush on me, and some adult men, but that is about as far as being desired went in my life, by 14 puberty went into overdrive and turned me into a kind of hulking monster and everyone lost interest, even the men

Same cept im a guy and the only ones who talk to me are mentally ill girls who dont like me but just like my voice

>at least men can easily make friends
As can women. Don't confuse your inability to make friends with your genders incapability to make friends.

you can be very unattractive without being deformed. i might look ok in pictures but irl i have a really fucked up face/skull/hair
fair enough. but i can't and that's my problem

>fair enough. but i can't and that's my problem
Do you actually make an effort to engage with people and make friends? Either irl or online?

So when you say "extremely unattractive", you mean your personality?

Proof?

>>extremely unattractive
>>friendless
>>stupid
>>unfunny
>>do nothing every day but sit in my room alone
>>no career prospects or hobbies
>>they want to fuck me

>>they want to fuck me
>>they want to fuck me
>>they want to fuck me
why is their life on this ez mode? why can they find partners to not be lonely even when they are self-admittedly (big deal since all of them think more highly of themselves than the average robot) unattractive and boring? why? why? why? why? WHY???

Attached: PikPng.com_wojak-png_6005090.png (1200x1248, 572.05K)

i don't know how you consider that easy mode, its a shitty existence
i mean my face but probably personality too
i can't. talkimg to people online is too draining and i don't know where to find people irl. i had one friend and she left me for newer better friends, and ill never find someone like that again

>i can't. talkimg to people online is too draining and i don't know where to find people irl. i had one friend and she left me for newer better friends, and ill never find someone like that again
Complaining about something but doing nothing to fix it doesn't make a great deal of sense. You make it seem like you're choosing not to make friends as opposed to people not wanting to be your friend for whatever reason.

Common interests are usually a good place to start. You may not have hobbies, but surely there's something you're interested in? Where did you find that friend you mentioned?

>i don't know how you consider that easy mode
I haven't been able to make friends with people or have them spend time with me in the context of having a personal relationship (as opposed to professional or business related) in 20 years, and I'm not even unemployed and have hobbies and a career.
Women live on easy mode and like (You) they flaunt it in our faces by coming to this board instead of going to their own boards like crystal cafe.

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 42.6K)

it makes sense to complain about something that's impossible to fix.
>but surely there's something you're interested in?
nope
>Where did you find that friend you mentioned?
elementary school. that's the only reason we were even friends at all probably, just the length we knew each other.
you have hobbies and a career, i wish i was able to have that. my life has no direction and i probably won't even graduate senior year of highschool, never mind making it into university (which i wasted $300 applying for)

>i probably won't even graduate senior year of highschool
Then why don't you get off this board and go study so you can graduate?
Also since you're a strong black wamen you will get affirmative action at a good university.

heh. well i didn't expect any sympathy here. there is no affirmative action here besides for natives, and even when i study i either can't maintain focus long enough to do it, or just can't be motivated to do anything but sleep or watch stuff/scroll here, or try my hardest and fail because i'm literally a low iq retard. there's no point to doing anything when you're still empty and alone at the end of the day. anyways ill stop complaining, i just have to stick it out for a few more months and when it's confirmed that it's over for me i'll probably be able to kms

>it makes sense to complain about something that's impossible to fix.
Probably bashing my head against a wall here, but it's not impossible to fix. It probably wouldn't even take half as much effort as you seem to think. It's only impossible in your head.

>nope
Doubt. If nothing else you're a tripfag, I'm sure you could bond with someone like Yuno over commonalities. Not that you'd probably want to, but it makes for a convenient example.

>elementary school. that's the only reason we were even friends at all probably, just the length we knew each other.
That's a perfectly viable way to make friends. Unfortunately it would require you to actually do something, which is looking like a no go. But again, that's more a choice than anything. It also means you're not completely un-friendable, hooray!

Have you tried to reach out to that friend at all since you fell out of touch?

oh its the song i thought you wrote it