I'm gonna need someone to explain it to me

i'm gonna need someone to explain it to me

Attached: 1635841111422.png (1000x500, 144.96K)

In the goggles on the guy on the left in the right panel, there is an upside-down amogus

The joke is tranny faggotry being faggot gay.

Yoooo, does he do that for all his comics?

Read the description on his website.
"Sheesh, when will reality come up with some new material?"

What's the diagnosis? How is that an excuse to just use the same unfunny joke ad naueseum?

41% of all trannies commit suicide. They make fun on stonetoss for making the same joke yet they end up all dying from the same thing.

Apparently the actual number is even higher I heard it's around 50%.

>41% of all trannies commit suicide
misinformation

Thats the number for *attempted* suicide, you fucking retard.

In the first panel, a tranny is showing the viewer the 41% meme (in that 41% of trannies kill themselves, which is less of a meme, but more of a fact that is funny) and is saying "Really? You're posting the same joke again?"

In the second panel, the doctor is saying "Same diagnosis?" To his partner, in doing so, he implies "Another one? huh". The rest of that sentence is up to the reader, it could be "wow, mentally ill men sure do like cutting their dicks off due to peer pressure from discord trannies and then realizing their mistake far too late and then killing themselves".

Meh. I don't care enough to actually google it. All I know is that trannies kill themselves at ridiculous rates.

So what's the diagnosis?

he diagnosed suicide

Ohhhh attempted suicide. My bad my bad what a terrible mistake. Shut the fuck up I don't care.

Suicide by faggotry of course.

Lick my ass, poltard

>the tranny gets upset at words
lol

Attached: 84639252946.gif (500x375, 316.97K)

Im not a tranny , reetard

It's not ridiculous to crumble when your entire life focuses around a fetish and your body does not cooperate.

Haha yeah I guess. It's honestly the saddest thing I've ever heard in my life. These people are not only degenerate perverts but they're just insane. We're going to look back on this time in history and feel ashamed.

The cell looks a little sus.

Attached: sus.jpg (458x313, 15.58K)