Well the date happened

I posted a few days ago about how I was gonna ask my coworker out, then again after I did and she agreed, now I'm posting again after the date has happened.

We went bowling. It was fun, we bowled, chatted, laughed and joked and what not. She wasn't very good and I teased her a bit for it. I sucked too so she teased me for it. It was overall an alright experience, but after just about 2 hours we agreed to leave. Holy fuck bowling is expensive, the date cost $75 bucks for 2 hours. God damn. Anyway we end up walking back to the parking lot and stand outside our cars for a second and then she says "It was fun, time to part ways FRIEND". Then she gave me a high five and we drove away. It kind of hurt but oh well. I guess she doesn't like me the way I had hoped when she agreed to it.

Anyway I texted her later and said it was fun and that we should do something again sometime, she said "yeah for sure! I'll pay next time!". Now I'm posting here. Kinda bummed but oh well. Now I can ignore her rambling at work cause it's clearly not getting me anywhere besides the friend zone. I'm sad.

Attached: improvement.jpg (1212x1232, 142.64K)

>It was fun, time to part ways FRIEND
oof, not too subtle there eh. it's ok man, at least you gave it an earnest shot. That's unironically more than what many lonely guys are capable of

Ignore and move on, not worth the trouble.

Sorry user. But sounds like she enjoyed it. Maybe use her as a stepping stone. Fingers crossed she may hook you up with a friend or something soon.

Attached: 1633215863688.jpg (600x709, 216.92K)

Just keep working out and getting money and things will be better faggot

Condolences user, at least you tried which puts you ahead of nearly all of us

>at least you tried which puts you ahead of nearly all of us
For real. Some of us know there is 0 chance

just come up behind her and force her to do it

Mostly I just don't understand why she agreed in the first place I guess. If she saw me as just a friend then why even agree to the date? Why not just pretend to be busy? I acted the same on the date as I do at work; not weird or awkward, just my same old self. It wasn't for a free dinner or anything, cause we didn't grab food. It's not like bowling is particularly fun. So why did she even agree?

Attached: what.png (610x421, 200.76K)

>I acted the same on the date as I do at work
I'm as much of a khhv as the next robot but maybe that's the issue. For her it might've felt like an outing between friends rather than a date due to the lack of flirting/tension. But like I said, I'm a virgin so what the fuck do I know.

I know its not what you wanna hear but at least now you know with 100% certainty that theres no chance.
While she doesn't find you sexy, she doesnt think you're dangerous either. Basically, it was just a night out of fun for her. Hard to say no to someone you find safe to be around.

>Some of us know there is 0 chance
Yeah, I get to keep my $75 and what little dignity I still have.

Maybe stay friends with her for a bit, see if anything happens but don't have your hopes up.

OP, dont listen to this woman. Don't waste her time or yours. Move on and learn from the experience.

I just said not to have any hopes for it. you fags can't hold a friend without being emotionally drained?

>If she saw me as just a friend then why even agree to the date?
>free night out
>don't have to pay for shit
>tries to be nice and says she will pay for it next time even thought you both know there wont be a next time
gee i wonder.

>free night out
It's fucking bowling. Do people actually like going out and bowling? WOOOH BOWLING YEAH YEAH YEAH! Fuck off.

Attached: O.jpg (512x384, 44.7K)

this plus she already considered you her orbiter/friend before you even asked her on a date

Thats whats got me confused. It's fucking bowling, and it was just with me. I can understand if it was a free night drinking or something, but we just played a boring game where we roll balls at pins.

Anyway I got a drunk call from a couple of girls at work and explained it to them and they said the girl I went on a date with told them earlier that "its not like that, hes just my friend" when they inquired about our date. So I guess she really just thought it was buddies hanging out. But it fucking sucks.

You fucked it up you dumb faggot. You need to gradually escalate things in a sexual direction throughout the entire course of the night, touching her, etc. Acting like a platonic friend the whole date and then going from 1 to 100 right at the end of the date never works. Bowling is fine as a start, to the evening but you should have gone somewhere less gay afterwards, like an intimate bar with secluded seating. You say some slick shit and make out with her there. You essentially procrastinated escalating the date till the very end and your only options were to throw yourself at her out of nowhere, or to bitch out, as you did, which turned her off and made her put you in the friend box. It's your job to figure all this out, don't expect her to take the lead on any of this.

unironically the truth desu

>the date cost $75 bucks for 2 hours.
>God damn
>she said "yeah for sure! I'll pay next time!"
you complained about the cost didn't you?
It's not that all women want to drain your money but they sure as hell don't want to feel like a burden on you financially especially when you invited her out. It's one thing to be poor, it's another thing to be cheap.
Treat dates like an experience for yourself that you're allowing someone to take part in and spend money accordingly.
Also you need to get food dummy the whole point of a date is to talk over a meal and get to know them in a more intimate personal way. It's impossible to talk to someone over bowling because one of you is constantly doing something. Save the games after you've eaten and become comfortable with eachother and had a few drinks. you might even be able to touch them at that point if it's going well.

Attached: andy-chin-andy-chin-minecraft-villager-1.jpg (3000x4000, 1.52M)

>If she saw me as just a friend then why even agree to the date?
I don't understand why you're asking this.
What's the problem here with going out with somebody you enjoy spending time with?
For many normal people, especially in their early 20s which I guess you are, it's not unusual to have friends of the other sex.

Just take your losses and move on. It's what's men have been doing since the dawn of time, well not the ones who just didn't give a fuck and just raped girls.
I will say this tho OP, how you react to this will determine your future prospects with other co-workers or even just other girls in general. If you show up and mope around at work and tell your co-workers how you're "so bummed out" and "why did she even agree to go on a date with me?" questions, other girls and basically everyone will think you're a loser. And inevitably if you get a girlfriend or really click with someone else, whenever she meets your friends or maybe she already some of them (it's a small world). They will all tell her about the time that you asked out and co-worker and were super weird about it afterwards, then she will lose all attraction towards you.
Girls want they're guys to not give a fuck and just let shit slide off them.

>Well the date happened.
Are we supposed to know which user you are...?