STATE MANDATED GIRLFRIENDS

HOLY SHIT BROS, IT'S LITERALLY HAPPENING IN FRANCE RIGHT NOW
"Kateryna is a young Ukrainian woman fleeing the war
Physical description: height 1m70, ivory white skin, platinum blond hair, ultramarine sapphire blue eyes, slim and slender look, single, no children, refugee since March 2022, non-smoker, rather cheerful, family still in Ukraine, waiting for a French person (man/woman) to house her (indefinite duration).
By validating your choice, you agree on the honor to lodge and feed this person, at home and for a minimum period of 6 months, as well as to provide for her means"

Attached: 1647513747-image.png (831x603, 170.07K)

This guy already got his and he couldn't be happier.
Wtf is your excuse user?

Attached: 1647512581-20220317-112156.png (1038x603, 1.24M)

I bet you need to jump through a bunch of hoops to apply for the gf.

Nah man, it's ez as fuck
You see, the JEWS realised that INCEL terrorists would eventually start rioting and destroy civilisation so they started a war to send hordes of pussy your way
The state WANTS you to do this

I hate that we fucking have Mexico on our border and not Ukraine, I want a Ukrainian refugee gf not some squat economic migrant

"A Ukrainian mother and her three children escaping the Russian invasion tried to apply for US asylum at the Tijuana port of entry but were turned away by border officials. The reason for the rejection was Title 42, the nearly two-year-old Trump-era policy that effectively closed the border to the vast majority of asylum applicants. The incident provoked outrage and dismay among immigration attorneys and advocates who were helping the family. Thanks to their advocacy and media spotlight, the family was admitted the next day on a humanitarian exception in California, where they reportedly have family who are US citizens."
Blame DRUMPF

>the state mandated gf isn't a brown girl tasked with breeding your blue eyed brown haired incel genes out of the genepool in a bid to exterminate the white race
dropped

Attached: 366920590.jpg (685x1000, 64.12K)

I'm sorry mutt women, men only fucked you cause blue eyes were too hard to find
Not anymore

So I have an ultimatum: Bill Gates and the Illuminati got a herd of nigger cattle. WOOOO WE GOTT A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE WE GOT A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE. They got a big herd of nigger cattle yippie ki yay we're nigger cattle herders we got a herd of nigger cattle, they are the most docile fucking nigger cattle we got 'em so docile we got this awesome big fucking herd of nigger cattle and they shit and they sit there and they watch TV and they shit ITS THE BEST FUCKING HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE. We took away all their guns now they just shit and we watch them and were rich. We are so fucking rich. We have so much fucking money. We got this herd of nigger cattle WOOOOO. We're milking the fucking nigger cattle it's the best thing ever. So that's what the Illuminati got and I got a space alien. So here is my ultimatum: you can live in hell with my nigger cattle OR you can put me in charge of the space alien temple, the third temple. OK? Have fun with your nigger cause I sure as hell ain't gonna fucking suck your jew nigger cock. Fuck yourself you think i'm gonna fucking enjoy nigger cattle after I had a fucking space alien are you fucking crazy? I got a fucking space alien of course I'm not gonna fuck, fuck with nigger cattle fuck yourself. You fucking think i... enjoy your FUCKING NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE GO GO GO GO YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE. You got a fucking herd of nigger WOOOO we got 'em so docile they just shit all day aint that so great?

You have no idea how lucky you Americans are.
90% of the immigrants in Europe are african/arab men. The very few women that come are already married to them and come from family reunification. They are all muslim and extremely xenophobic and the fathers/brothers control their daughters/sisters. It's basically impossible to date an immigrant girl.
Meanwhile you have plenty of latinas, fresh off the boat asians, a relatively even split of men and women, and everyone shares roughly the same culture/religion. Who knows how the Ukraine thing plays out, but this is the first time literally ever that European men can be excited about immigrants coming in

>Who knows how the Ukraine thing plays out, but this is the first time literally ever that European men can be excited about immigrants coming in
Since the USSR collapsed for sure
This is a new golden age for incels

As an ugly, fat, autistic shut-in with no money or social skills, how can I get a desperate slavess to move in with me, accept my tainted seed and give birth to my misbegotten children?

Attached: 1462324736132.jpg (197x247, 22.45K)

>Meanwhile you have plenty of latinas, fresh off the boat asians
Sure they are not Muslim, but they literally ruin everywhere they are, they have turned entire states into shitholes, just because you think they look cute does not mean they are harmless.

>they have turned entire states into shitholes
are you referring to something specific?

Ukrainian men must be the most blackpilled people on earth right now. Forced into war and then exposed to the true nature of women.

I think a rather large number of them are getting fucking shot and deadpilled.
The only guys on their feet right now are the cia nazis with all the javelins, and they're too busy shitting up twitter to talk to women.

>deadpilled

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (1280x720, 123.45K)

Holy crap is this Terry Davis, shitposting from heaven?

Attached: bang's.jpg (884x884, 117.9K)

Jesus Christ, what could possibly go wrong?

Move to France apparently. Or most of Europe. Even the fucking UK is taking some, the SUN, the bastards, are cheering them on, but only to piss off Putin. Still it's funny to see The Sun encouraging everyone to be nice to refugees. Or it would be if it wasn't such a depressing heap of shit.

I knew you had survived Terry
I always knew

>I can manifest my spergspawn into the world
>I have to move to France first
hmmm. This is a tough one.