R9k

Why cant biology or psychology explain why some people are attracted to children.

Attached: Empty school hall.png (1588x914, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UNW13jjSL-E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it's natural and for some reason people are still trying to find out why it isn't

Attached: uohh.png (735x987, 322.34K)

30 year old man rubbing child belly is natural kek

theres a high correlation between brain damage/ brain injuries and early traumatic head injuries in males that cause pedophilic tendencies. not to mention the small amount of men with brain tumors that end up with pedo urges

i fucked some asian hag and she had a really tight small pussy
some girls even young teen girls have big loose pussies
anyways you should look at teachers and people near kids like parents, those are the real sickos

I'm sure it could, they just haven't tried

Becuase pedos are the easiest target when it comes to moral virtue signaling, sometimes it just happens by nature and nurture, curiosity being constantly fuelled by outside means
Sadly there is no good research into this, sometimes people are not abused but still end up as deviants sexually, you could blame the internet if you want but pedophilia is much much older than that, you are just seeing more of it as thing become more connected
I don't think that such stigma should be held over pedos, it leaves zero room for investigation or methods to cope with it, my cousin could be one and I would never know because admiting it is a death sentence

they can, its called being a fucking worthless nonce

Attached: ba0.png (600x610, 216.92K)

Frog posters are typically the nonce

Depends on which brand of pedo you're talking about, there's people who go after kids because they're easy targets and there's people who are emotionally stunted and never moved past their childhood mentally.
Nobody wants to talk about either because it would be twisted as "sympathizing with pedos", or an admission that SSRIs aren't a cure-all.

I have absolutely no idea where these people that are simultaneously retarded and believe that having sex with children is a good idea are coming from.

They didn't exist 1 year ago.

Here is a rebuttal to all of the abhorrently stupid statements that have been said so far in this thread.

It isn't bad to have sex with people that "look young".

It is bad to have sex with people that actually are young.

It's a generally held and agreed upon opinion because it... is true and makes sense.

If you believe in doing the opposite of what other people are doing because "other people are doing it" then go and jump off a bridge.

You don't have sex as a child.

You hold hands and jump rope with a girl as a child.

But if you're emotionally stunted and want to catch up by doing all the things that people did during their developing youth, then you can still do it.
You just can't do it *with a child*.

I'm also not sure what "sympathy" means, but you can feel bad for Ted Bundy without also saying that skinning people alive and turning them into a lampshade is a good idea.

What are you even talking about?

"Why are some adults attracted to children?" Is a relatively straightforward and easy to answer question. No doubt the answer would involve references to genetics, early childhood trauma, what have you.

But whenever I see questions like this I'm always suspicious the answer you want is teleological in nature, like, "for what purpose?" Or "why would allow this?" And that's an answer that nobody can provide and one that probably doesn't exist. It's likely a totally meaningless question, if not, the one thing we can say for certain, based on the empirical evidence, about God/the universe/the Dao/whatever is that they love death, decay, degeneration, and chaos, AT LEAST as much as they love life, order, love, beauty.

It can, it is a paraphilia, that is someone comes to associate children with sex and this is reinforced over and over. It is the same process as pic related except with sexual instincts rather than salivation.

Attached: iu[3].jpg (1600x1072, 167.38K)

Based picture

>They didn't exist 1 year ago
You're so full of shit it's insane, you let present social regime be your dogma while ignoring the facts of the past, pedophila was present before our time, i've never said that pedos were right when it comes to molesting children, but that line of thinking just reinforces that you are willing to twist history just to justify your morals

Yes, pedophilia was a commonly accepted thing in society.

This is a reasonable statement.
This is an accurate reflection of reality.

>you let present social regime be your dogma
Big Anti-pedophile putting its boot down on the poor pederasts that are just trying to diddle kids.

It's a big conspiracy.
For what reason it exists, I don't know.

The only sense that I can possibly make out of what you're saying when you state "Pedophilia was always accepted" was that people throughout human history used to get married a lot younger.

It's true that people used to get married age like 15, but it was two 15 year olds getting married to eachother.
There lies the important distinction.
I don't think 15 year olds having sex should be illegal, I think it should be illegal with people that are not 15.

Attached: EXx1grjXgAQpzfi.png (640x480, 300.44K)

just look at the sunset son

>I don't think 15 year olds having sex should be illegal, I think it should be illegal with people that are not 15
That's perfectly reasonable then, it is true. i've never defended pedophilia as a whole, but that the stigma that it has leaves no room to treat it or understand it, it leaves no room of treatment and remains as an easy witch hunt
My problem is that no studies have been made of the origin of sexual deviancy when it comes to children, it's fustrating that people handwave it as a fact of nature, pedophilia as any other mental illnes can be treated and held back, and again I agree that children cannot consent but that is no reason to treat pedophilia as a taboo that should not be looked for understanding, imo it should be in the same line as depression, bpd or anxiety when it comes to research

Attached: 1477313309956.png (661x649, 484.04K)

normal people don't want to hurt beautiful and innocent things. you are not normal. the studies have already been done you're either a retard in one way or another or a victim of abuse. it's really as simple as that.

>pedophilia is a mental illness, and should be researched further

Okay, this sounds like a reasonable sequence of words

There are people that are attempting to sell the idea that pedophilia is comparable to homosexuality and should be embraced and accepted the same way. They all propped up a couple years ago. See the enclosed video: youtube.com/watch?v=UNW13jjSL-E

I understand, the issue is that Alan assings no ethics or morality to sexual attraction, it would be the same to treat a psycopath as innocent for a serial murder as ones nature does not exhume of guilt, this is false btw because ethics are ruled by society as a whole and it keeps it in place.
Again, my point is that pedophilia should not be treated as forbidden knowledge, and that someone who comes out as a pedo who has done NO HARM to children should have the social understanding to receive treatment

that is not scientifically possible and you are probably a pedo trying to promote this to gain "acceptance" like homosexuals

*and that one's nature exhumes one of guilt
srry ESL