I'm starting to hate men more than I hate women

I'm starting to hate men more than I hate women.
There is no camaraderie amongst norimie men and failed men.
They will bully you worst than women.
They should know better and embrace brotherhood.
Chads seem to be chill, the worst offense seems to come from lesser men who have something to prove to improve their self esteem by beating down on 'losers'.
Chads seem to be friendly all around and more likely to help, but there are very few Chads and more Brads.

Attached: 1647092340628.jpg (640x640, 110.5K)

>chad apologists
cringe

Chads already have everything.
They don't need to bully losers to feel good about themselves.
It's Brads that are the problem.

Nah bro Chads are assholes. Hypergamous cunts deserve death

I never, EVER hurt any dudes who I perceived to be lesser. Never mentioned anyone's height, appearance, ever. I did some bullying in elementary school but I have apologized and tried to make it right. I do embrace brotherhood and I'll never start shit with anyone

I know. All the i work with just talk shit and act werid and act like they are better and smarter than everyone else. Its annoying. And the one guy acts like hes a secret agent to cope cause hes an incel.

Hypergamy literally saves the gene pool, what are you talking about?

If the women has good genes it does.
But most women who give birth don't so...

Ugh I've gone over this shit over and over. Not all female have good genes. Letting females with shit genes breed still pollutes the gene pool

>noooo m-muh chads an brads
Same. Shit.

That's not how evolution works. Do you think male genes don't matter? lol

This happens because we are like a caricature of most men's deepest insecurities. Speaking down on us gives them relief from the thought that they are like us. Chad's don't have these insecurities because they're at the peak of the mountain figuratively speaking.

>Do you think male genes don't matter?
No?
Both the make and female need good genetics to produce good offsprings.
But with Hypergamy the good gene men will fuck both good and BAD genetic women.
Those women with bad genetics ruin it.

>50% = 100%, every time
nah, retard. "good genes" breeding with "good genes" will almost always result in an average kid, because of regression to the mean.

hypergamy, very specifically and by definition, improves the overall gene pool. stop being a retard.

My freshman roommate was a chad and he definitely bullied me.

I had a gigachad as a roommate once. He didn't bully me but he did act the way I'd imagine a super rich person who's never known accountability in his life would behave (even though I know he isn't rich). He never took the trash out, never cleaned anything in the apartment, making it stink to the high heavens. He'd literally take a shit with the bathroom door open. He brought home approximately 50 girls in 8 months.

He one time said to me, with a bizarre level of innocence, "I'm just not seeking a connection with any of the girls I fuck."

Here's your optimized gene pool broski

Attached: 1641958661237.png (969x677, 747.72K)

>i definitely know what hypergamy means and am not just posting an irrelevant picture of my girlfriend

>brads
>chads
FUCKING FUCK stfu, all u talking in these weird ways, categorizating different movie characters in the real world.

I kind of understand why OP is saying he hates men more.

Liberal men seem to take more delight in hating us then even the feminists do. And you are right, its because we are the only group of men out there that openly refuses to play the game society has setup for men. We are the guys ragequitting and basically saying "this is fucking stupid, the rules don't make any sense, they're completely ass backward."

Liberal men, however, are still obsessed with playing the game. And they are infuriated at us for pointing out how stupid the game is when so much of their egos rely on being able to win it. Because what we're essentially doing is telling them that the game is rigged against you, and even if you win, its not worth winning because the reason you won is likely a result of you being a dirtbag human being.

And that pisses them off to no end. The idea that all that work, all that masking they are doing, all that pretending to be something they are not, the treadmill of competition they keep running on, that its all for nothing. And that's why our existence frightens them.

so it's a reverse nice. Have these tits in appreciation.

Attached: big-beautiful-boobs-5.jpg (672x1356, 113.44K)

Do yourself a favor, don't ever expect anyone to help you with anything. This world is indifferent to you, soon you will learn

back to fren.

The real blackpill is that everyone is shit op

>lesser men who have something to prove to improve their self esteem by beating down on 'losers'.
I loathe these men with a passion. They're either trannies or scrawny, nerdy lankoids that think defending women will get them appreciation-sex. By the time they wake up to reality it's too late, they've spent most of their life in denial and can no longer cope.