Im a trucel

i have tits larger than the average american woman

Attached: 1647564353661.png (551x320, 192.31K)

How old are you bro? What's your weight, and height?

Bro....I don't think that is recoverable. Like imagine if you get in shape with a good muscular base but still have like half of those tits there.

Attached: 1646230494411.png (1068x1531, 240.05K)

>I don't think that is recoverable
Says who? There are women with even bigger tits than OP, and they get them cut off because they are so quirky

I don't think they'd even half it size dude.
They'd probably stay the same but just look long and saggy like an 80 year old woman's tits.

mastectomy with skin correction is one of the cheapest surgeries

god damn dude my condolences, better start saving for that surgery

fuckinh brutal man. hope mods arent fags and delete this. i dont consider this cam whoring at all

Wow, robot, man. Wow. I mean, can't you pay someone or something? Maybe start a Gofundme? You could get your breasts and excess skin removed, and then have really major long term microneedling on the remaining skin.

How did you get tits that large? Is this loose skin from weightloss or is this something else?

Can you cut them off they look disgusting and work out desu

Obviously cutting them off with surgery is the only option if you want to do anything to address it. The problem is it will always look like you got your tits cut

Not really that bad honestly

Can I suck on them or milk them while You moeeeeee moeeeeee like a cow
Until I have milk for my cereal 4chanmem
Please

Lol mine are just as big from smoking pot during puberty.

I've had girl friends that were Hella into them which was weird but pushy is pussy.

can i suck on your man tits op
they're really sexy

How did you meet them?
I'm just fat and estrogenic.
I have enough to pay for it because of crypto but I need to lose the weight first.
early 20s, 5'10 280

Do it yourself (DIY)

user get a knife and slowly cut from the top and go diagonally slow rip the tissue and pour hydrogen perodixe so no get infect :3

You lot are too gay for your own good.

you unironically have better tits than some of the tits girls have sent me
you need to go to the doctor cause your hormones are super fucked up
im fatter than you with smaller tits

i have this too. they are so big its impossible to hide and very embarassing.