Innovative, moralistic
>Asians
intelligent, disciplined
>Indians
Spiritual, capable of becoming smart
>latinos
uhhh. hardworking?
>blacks

Attached: 1553007019014.png (894x773, 48.03K)

>>blacks
>.....
You forgot destructive and leeches

>blacks
beebeecee

>>latinos
>uhhh. hardworking?
Wrong. Latinos try to mix themselves with whoever is in charge.

>blacks
entitled and stupid

ta-da

the farther away from white they get the more inhuman they become
asians have light skin but lack the moralfaggotry of whites and are soulless bug people
take it down a notch to indians who are brown but genetically closer to whites with more white facial features and they lose any drive for advancing civilization past the bronze age
latinos are getting dangerously not white but due to not being totally black, can build a civilization past mud huts
blacks are literal animal humans with no strive to be anything other than apes

>latinos
>hard-working
lol no.
spics are the carefree, fun loving race. Blacks are primal, animalistic expression.

>Anglos
Innovative, moralistic
>germans
intelligent, disciplined
>Russians
Spiritual, capable of becoming smart
>polls
uhhh. hardworking?
>meds

>meds
civilization builders

>blacks
artistic/athletic

please tell me some good black qualities that aren't muh dick my sportsball or my mumble music. you can't tell me those jungle beats make them good artists and athletes don't do anything for civilization. a warrior can but african warriors are fodder tier.

i mean they do run the fastest.

americans judge all african people by african-americans from projects... thats like judging all british people by council flat chavs.

Many african countries are dirt poor and war torn, but some like nigeria are actually getting their shit together pretty fast.

You have to admit they are the most creative and athletic. They dominate any culture they become a part of.

There is more music than jungle beats, user. You have to look at prince, hendrix, armstrong, and many more. All these artists were very influential to future artists in all genres.

they all stand on the shoulders of white musicians

I have a hard time finding qualities for latinos.

>standing on the shoulders of white musicians
In what way? Yes, they took a lot of inspiration from white musicians, but they also combined it with older works of black musicians to create something unique and influential. Either way, you can't discount their contributions.

>muh huwhite race
i WILL find an indigena chubster wife and have her womb conquer my recessive blue eyed brown haired genetics

Attached: 20150526175918-7508f800 (1).jpg (480x640, 57K)

Whites don't have morals kek. You're always diddling your kids and murdering your wives and moms.

>you can't discount their contributions.
yes because america would collapse if it weren't for snoop dog, we'd be a 3rd world country. the only real contributions blacks ever gave was during slavery. it would litterally be a net positive if they all died tomarrow. no other race can say that.

>screw over my kid, country, lineage, race and culture for some hairy gash
the people are retarded.

Civilization is a dysgenic forced meme kys

Black people are nice and supportive.

Your kid is way more likely to kill itself, be incel, trannify or become a drug addict if it's fully white.

because of degenerates like you becoming more prevalent.

Ask me how I know you're Indian

Attached: 1518668891142.jpg (2544x4000, 865.36K)