How come women are doing better than men in life bros?

how come women are doing better than men in life bros?
it's over for us

Attached: down.png (1594x1440, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a9v8hcAezkk
eml.berkeley.edu/~cle/laborlunch/stevenson.pdf
medpagetoday.com/psychiatry/depression/73485
nytimes.com/2009/05/26/opinion/26douthat.html
scholar.google.com/scholar?cluster=17015721713864472493
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Affirmative action user

because their smelly roast beef gets them whatever they want in life because mr goldstein wants a whiff and to punish white goyim boys.

Open advocacy. One group specifically lobbying for their interests will always outpace a group that stays quiet.

Because they forcibly booted men out of every advantageous position and replaced them with women.

If you define "doing better" as making more money, then yes the men are getting smoked.

If you factor in whether these women are actually doing a good job at anything, then I don't know. So far it seems like a complete disaster.
They keep putting women in charge to make big Hollywood films, and the results range from "worst movie ever made" to "kind of a dud".

>Studies
>Organized
>Reads fiction for fun
>Doesn't fight, doesn't get angry
>Liked school
I don't understand why these are feminine traits, or why they help with the modern world, but they do. It's pretty dumb to realize that the only reason you succeeded is because you had a shitload of feminine traits for a man

Having physical strength over them used to be a significant advantage, and that physical strength came at the cost of neoteny and beauty. The world is now so much more hypersocial and neoteny (retention of juvenile features, "cuteness") and overall pro-social physical appearance is the new advantage.
youtube.com/watch?v=a9v8hcAezkk

This.
History will reveal the truth, time always weeds out bad civilizational strategies.

dont you all put american psycho on a pedestal cough directed by a woman cough

theres no shortage of programs and safety nets that make it impossible for them to fail or fall to our level

the end

>I don't understand why these are feminine traits
My guess? Men are horny dullards. Their horniness, preoccupation with advancing their (often battered and injured) masculine ego, and insatiable desire for female validation makes them scattered and unorganized. Women are obviously much less horny and are allowed to take on a role that is so much more self-centered and less outcome dependent. They are walking around with less rocks in their shoes.

doesnt make senes considering studies show women perform better in memory, socially, emotionally, and with language. men only perform higher in spatial and object rendering in their minds.

to add your vices only make you dumber, complaining to each other and addiction shrinks your brain.

Shinji cum on her fucking corpse when she was in a coma. Asuka lost and woman need cock to be alive. We won

they have a safety net that men lack
they can take risks and fail at life and still retreat back into housewife or sugarbaby mode if needed or have their risks pay off well
I'm not even mad I'd do the same shit

We basically live in the equivalent of the 50s for women. Unless things somehow get more gynocentric in the future or stay the same, this time period will be seen as the peak of female advantage in quality of life. Right now women basically have all the feminine benefits of traditional gender roles and privileges of feminism. Functionally equality and feminism were surpassed years ago, we've been living in a gynocentric culture for some time now.

Attached: 1607468506581.jpg (1024x905, 151.49K)

men control all the money and power.
>but not all me-
all men.

Because they're not men? Men have always had shitty, difficult lives compared to women. We're more intelligent, stronger, faster, and just overall more capable than women. Basically every epic story is about a man. Every legendary warrior besides one was a man. Nearly all important inventions were made by men. All wars are fought by men and all wars are ended by men.

This is just how it's always been. If men didn't fight for the survival and advancement of our species, then we would go extinct in less than 100 years.

Male privilege is a real thing. Many people don't appreciate it, but it's obvious that men have it easier, historically and biologically.

every epic story about men exist for you guys to cope. they are the gold star equivalent to children to keep them motivated lol

Let's not turn this thread into an Eva analysis. BUTTTTTTT lemme say this. A huge part of Asuka's character was that she wants to be powerful and strong like a man, but at the end of the day, she's still a woman. She did all that she could to be the hero, but ultimately, she learned that she can never be better than Shinji simply because he is a man. She didn't "lose" per se but she showed that a woman can only do so much.

I could break every bone in your body with my bare hands. In some countries, I could cut off your head in broad daylight and get away with it. Your opinion does not matter to me.

better how? women are succeeding at careers and school and everything else because of affirmative action/equity/inclusion.

Based Chad. Any guy that doesn't go to the gym is genetic trash.

eml.berkeley.edu/~cle/laborlunch/stevenson.pdf "The Paradox of Declining Female Happiness"
>By most objective measures the lives of women in the United States have improved over the past 35 years, yet we show that measures of subjective well-being indicate that women's happiness has declined both absolutely and relative to men.

medpagetoday.com/psychiatry/depression/73485 "Suicide Rate in Women Jumps by 50% From 2000-2016"

nytimes.com/2009/05/26/opinion/26douthat.html "Liberated and Unhappy"

scholar.google.com/scholar?cluster=17015721713864472493 "Gender Differences in Subjective Well-Being and Their Relationships with Gender Equality"
>(...) a low rate of female non-agricultural employment is associated with higher female-versus-male happiness and satisfaction.

Attached: 1616430170548.jpg (1600x2812, 356K)