Whiteboys be like "b-be nice to people!" cracker shut yo GOOFY ass up before i smack your corny lame ass

whiteboys be like "b-be nice to people!" cracker shut yo GOOFY ass up before i smack your corny lame ass

Attached: A4EA223C-652C-45DB-B9B6-57321B4EABEE.jpg (220x131, 24.99K)

i think us white people just need to accept being corny crackers and move on with our lives.

so many white guys worried about being "cool" and "chill" when theyll genetically never be able to dance right.

so just give up on that and be smug about being wealthy. wear rich white people clothes like tailored suits and stop trying to play these cringe streetwear games. you will never be dope

Honestly I never thought about it like that.

white guys are anything but nice. played with several of them online and they're all cocky, loud assholes. i'm envious of the amount of fun they have though.

Attached: 1584388371139.png (268x407, 205.41K)

Hey, now you... wait a second...
Oh, for a second I forgot, I'm white! Hahah

Attached: me.jpg (1280x720, 67.6K)

i agree. we should also just let black guys fuck our wives because we can never compete, we really are too corny

you want some fun? drop that contact maybe we'll meet up and i'll fingerbang your fartbox until you squirt all over yourself??

>NO YOU EAT A DICK NIGGA YOU EAT A DICK!

Attached: 1645721407860.gif (334x251, 1.26M)

>never thought about it like that.
of course you haven't those are just words

oh do we have permission to stop being corny? you want whiteboys to be manly and crave violence like you? might we go "sicko mode" as you negroes say? thats what you want?

Attached: gettyimages-50527971.jpg (1200x630, 91.75K)

why are you so ashamed of being white?

when all the white boys are trying to be "as cool as black guys", why are you surprised that the white girls want to go for the real thing, that is, actual black guys? who are more "lit" than white guys will ever be?

you're literally imitating them and playing their game, then complaining that they're winning.

if more white guys were unabashedly waspy & corny, and didnt piss their pants in fear of a black guy calling their shoes wack, they wouldnt have these problems.

there's literally no shame in letting a black guy have sex with your wife.

Like, think for two seconds. What white guys do black guys imitate? Its not dope streetwear sweatpants faggots.

Rappers call themselves gangster, name themselves things like yo gotti, childish gambino.

Those were white people with balls. White people who dressed sharp, drove expensive cars, talked tough, committed crimes. Had no fear of a gun, loved money more than life.

Lately "on that cowboy shit" is kind of a rap meme. Notice a trend here?

Black people like and respect white guys that are tough in a white way. They have zero respect for wiggers, because it tells them right away you feel uncool compared to them.

Holy is op a faggot or just a 12 year old with monitored internet

Attached: Fdw.png (976x726, 1.24M)

>Black people like and respect white guys that are tough in a white way. T
I noticed this with trump. kek

Nigga you mad about that other thread.

What's wrong with being nice desu? Black guys acting gangster are not cool they die in their 20's while accomplishing nothing but validating the stereotypes put on them.

Attached: 1637006314375.gif (380x304, 153.18K)

what other thread, schizo

>Thermal equalibrium for black skin poo poo people YAYYYYYYY

thats exactly what I mean. Trump had the most approval among black men of any republican in years, cause he didnt give a fuck and just acted rich and white as hell.

the boondocks is actually a really informative show in this regard. The white people that they think most higjly of are the ones who are just incredibly white and dont act like theres anything bad about that. The white guys that try to act black get clowned on constantly.

>the boondocks is actually a really informative show in this regard

Attached: latest.jpg (362x490, 32.97K)