Would you date a girl taller than you? By taller i mean they're at least a head taller than you in heels

Would you date a girl taller than you? By taller i mean they're at least a head taller than you in heels

Attached: Tessa-Violet-Feet-6077621.jpg (1080x1350, 375.81K)

Yes, but it is hard to find them, there is one in my class but she looks very manly.

yes. i would only want to date a girl who is taller and stronger than me

Nigger, find me a girl only one centimeter taller than me, i'll be waiting.
Yes, i'm 2m tall.
I swear if i could have an amazon dominant gf, it would be the dream.

Yes, as height is an ideal trait for our children. I would gladly date a woman taller than me, since it will improve our offspring and inspire me to get stronger. She should also be strong.

My wife is taller. 5'10" and 6'2"

I would prefer it, yes. But I don't have a fetish or anything, I just find tall women glorious and like looking at them.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127.5K)

if she was that tall jav chick instead of this ugly whigurl, yeah

She is only like 5 feet tall.

What? You're shitting me.

I would. I'm 5'8.

Lol, she's 5'9. So just about 6ft tall, which is tall for a girl without being freakish

She said on tik tok that she is 5 3

That's all any of us want

YES
E
S

Absolutely, always had a thing for tall girls. Every time an attractive tall girl walks by me I feel my heart flutter. The real question is, will a tall girl date a man shorter than her?

YES.
Tall and THIN is hot.
My ex wife was a short thick bitch. Every girl I've been with since has been tall and thin. I'm 6'1" and current gf is 5'11". She's taller than me in heels most times. Love it.

I'm 6'3 so they'd have to be fucking giant.

That said if they were still feminine and weren't huge WNBA tier beasts I'd be down for a giantess GF.

Yeah they would shorty

Yes, I want to marry Elizabeth Debicki

I'm 6'5" so she would be futurama-amazon snusnu levels of woman but I'd give it a shot. I worry about 6'6" women's health so like would she die at 50?