Normally when I get depressed I waste money on women

Fuck it, im going to give away shit to my RoBros this time. I will post Elden Ring steam Keys. Respond when claimed. No fembots, so it can be accurate to my real life.

Attached: FN7KZi6XIAcPQRZ.jpg (537x668, 45.35K)

34N2T-FDXNP-Z367X

Thank you fellow robot, I will absolutely play this. Rest assured you gave this to another robot.

Attached: its elden ring hot damn.png (471x403, 14.48K)

Good. Next
3GIIE-TZ5PL-5VW8J

it got taken, not by me tho

I browsed at the right time! Thanks my dude! I think this was probably the first time I claimed a steam game that everyone goes nuts for. I usually get some trash no one ever wants. But this is pretty cool of you to do. I hope this nice gesture you did for me cheers you up some, and not throwing it away on a femoid instead.

Humble wont sell me anymore keys, give me a min to switch vendors

Christ that was annoying. Okay. Next.
MEJK6-6DB58-XT942

oh shit, fuckin thanks for actually posting a real working elden ring key. i dont have the best computer but i will play this even if i have to play it on low graphics

Good to hear these are also working. Next
WWB8J-BIXGW-HWV2I

I seem to be late, thanks though for being cool and posting a real key for elden ring

If anyone got this please say so. Id like to make sure these are good keys.

I tried it but it says duplicate already. It does say "ELDEN RING Americas" like what this user posted so I'm guessing some ungrateful motherfucker took it

it says its already been taken

This would be really cool if you are being real

Whelp got screwed by one of the sellers again. Heres another one. Of you got it, verify please.

AQHWF-8ZPJC-VBANY

damn you guys are fast, I probably put the code in within the same 2 seconds of this being uploaded but it came up as a duplicate

I was on this like white on rice and it worked, thank you! Now to download this beast, it's like 50 gigs

Attached: 1375440325499.gif (194x172, 1022.98K)

Yeah that was me, I spammed F5 for this. I only hope one day Demons Souls and Bloodborne get ported so I can have the whole souls series in one place

Ah touche, hope you enjoy it user!

Lmao I made around $18000 in crypto one day and became so manic that I started sending everyone here $100 because I had no use for it. Good times

Thank you, I'm trying to decide what build to go with. I kinda want to go INT/STR my first go around since I know from Any Forums threads that sorcery is great and of course going melee when I run out of FP

Based OP.
Fuck the whores. Bros are eternal.

Good. Well im supposed to get 2 more keys but still waiting. If not, heres the last for now.
EWDY9-R5W4M-0EY3H

Dude, many thanks. You sure did send it to a fellow robot. You're a god OP, thank you so much.

whoever gets these is so fast

>tfw never around for mega giveaways
well except for this thread. 5-6 elden ring keys, damn op. are you crypto rich like this user?
its not every day i see someone give out 300 dollars worth of games

fuggg I didn't get it again... I'm outta here, but user if this isn't some elaborate prank, you're a real saint for spreading some cheer. good karma is coming your way bro.

misquote, meant to quote

Nah i work in sw and im pretty good at it so I have some cash to burn

Says it's not available in my country (Australia)

Sorry man, im just buying NA keys. Should have made it clear.

pretty nice. i work a minimum wage job and i can barely save anything, but if i get in a position like you one day, i'd like to pass this forward. and, thanks again for elden ring