As the first step on the path of wabi-sabi, I shall default to Windows 10 Home and vanilla Android

As the first step on the path of wabi-sabi, I shall default to Windows 10 Home and vanilla Android.

Attached: 079.png (1280x800, 1.09M)

>not being a linux chad
no wonder u hate urself

Attached: ice.png (444x112, 15.65K)

Linux is also trash. It's all trash. I won't even bother installing LTSC.
>strength
Literally just because tree hugging pagans had no culture they could impose on others.

Attached: 062.png (1280x800, 1.25M)

no you dont get it, linux is flawed and trash on purpose, because its priority inst perfection, but true freedom. the embodiment of wabi-sabi software.

Attached: linus.jpg (480x360, 103.37K)

>android
virgin move tea bag. now go volunteer

Attached: FI2qu8WXwAQxwda.jpg (790x1280, 237.55K)

Why are you stalking me at this hour anyway? Is your Discord asleep?

Attached: 074.png (1280x800, 1.24M)

what imperialist wincucks cant understand is that linux is basiclaly the lithuania of operating systems. it offers every user full customizability to create their own tailored experience and unlock their true potential

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (400x300, 17.46K)

>Windows 10 Home

woah woah woah... please install Education instead of Home. I'm not even pranking you, Tea Bag. follow Any Forums's windows installation guide for moar info. plus you get a free copy of Office 365 directly from Microsoft! highly recommend. good luck

yes and also i just woke up
you can only bee urself if u go vegan and install gentoo.

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (720x405, 22.89K)

>"I may be Irish, but I am not Lithuanian"

...what did he mean by this....

Attached: tOyv2rx.jpg (1169x641, 81.83K)

it means he enjoys to murder and bomb people but doesnt want to start ww3

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (300x210, 19.34K)

Good for you, discordnigger.

Attached: 094.png (1200x1500, 1.65M)

pff not an argument

Attached: koma.jpg (880x880, 106.2K)

hey tbag which browser do you use

at least vanilla android is better than the ones that oems put on their phones

How about useless discordnigger? Posting in my threads is your life's crowning achievement.
Google Chrome, of course. Actually Vivaldi, but it's also trash.
>ones that oems put on their phones
What?

Attached: 092.png (720x1080, 950.1K)

vivaldi is super duper slow. firefox is buttery smooth in comparison

oh so thats what this is about. well its only an achievement as long as you keep beating everyone else, you must stay second strongest so i can stay numba wan. my clout depends on your clout, please do your best aiste chan!

Attached: filo.jpg (480x570, 59.57K)

True, been too lazy to switch. Don't even remember why installed it in the first place. What is Firefox good for aside form le privacy meme?
I'm no Mutt, so I don't have the ability to glue together all the hatespeech necessary to blame someone but myself, so whatever.

Attached: 119.jpg (1062x1500, 1.07M)

you just need to concentrate and channel ur inner beepeedee, its somewhere in there for sure, you have the potential

Attached: gabustronk.jpg (280x280, 13.45K)

im not even a privacy schizo, i use firefox because chromium-based browsers perform terrible on my gayming laptop. plus you can customize so many things and it has better extensions.

almost forgot... google chrome is killing support for manifest v2 in january of next year. what does that mean? it means they will cripple the power of adblockers.

guess which browser isn't affected by chrome because it is not a fork of chromium? Firefox, my nigger :)

But that would only empower you. Make you feel like one of those cyclepaths, whose lack of need to be proper keeps you up at night.
>it means they will cripple the power of adblockers.
That sucks. Chrome was comfy. I can't get used to Firefox.

Attached: 107.jpg (2318x2260, 396.35K)

>not W7 forever master race
Can win10cucks claim 6 months of uptime? I dont think so. Time for your update, faggot.

i'm running windows 10 education, we don't get feature updates anymore, only security updates. same as you.

your ocd is crippling the true potential of ypur npd, which must be unlocked to set free your covert beepeedee, which i need to fuel my dark powers
sight... its too late to turn back now, youre already within my control, now do as youre told

Attached: index.jpg (640x327, 51.44K)

i believe his quote is talking about commonwealth period lithuania (1600sisj) when it was christian but also quite tolerant of other religions, unique for its time

now it did also fall apart because the central king didnt have enough power vs the local dukes & princes. so theres that.

anyway linux is based for the sole reason that it will install on literally any computer.

numerous times ive had windows installations break and then when i try to reinstall windows it cant find the wifi card, doesnt qork right with the graphics card, etc, but linux (kubuntu) just magically solves all the problems.

Its unfortunate that linuxfags always talk about dumb shit for nerds like Arch and customization, that makes it seem like a pointless faggy nerdman thing, when actually kubuntu is a miracle in terms of how simple & easy it is to install, and lightweight to run. Yeah im sure arch is great if youre mr bigbrain programmer, but the average person would find kubuntu a miracle so i wish they would just recommend that.