Hungry, champ?

hungry, champ?
i got this for you
over

Attached: Staged_Hungarian-Sausage[1].jpg (4288x2848, 779.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>over
roger, eagle 1 what's your 20?
over

>roger, eagle 1 what's your 20?
on Any Forums, bogeys inbound
send backup immediately
over

Bravo 3 be advised new directives from HQ quote Stop calling yourselves Feel Team Six we can't all be Feel Team Six we lost an entire battalion to friendly fire last week because Feel Team Six called in an air strike from Feel Team Six while Feel Team Six was still in the blast radius you fucking donkeys end quote solid copy?
Over

copy that, say again tendie nukes at the ready
this will be a danger close operative

hold onto your dipping sauces
over

>hold onto your dipping sauces
returning to base to re-up on dipping sauces
get the nacho cheese ready
i repeat
get the nacho cheese ready
over

Solid copy all units. Tell my waifu I love her.
Over

Peasant food nty

sopressata dad

youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko

im vegan. i think its wrong to hurt and kill and torture animals for your gluttonous taste pleasure. they are innocent creatures, innocent sentient souls forced into existence, to suffer horrifically, so some obese fuck can have an extra cheesedog

i dont think you can morally justify eating meat without being okay with torture, slavery and murder for pleasure

Attached: main-qimg-6e5e9f804de2abe00c34346ca8e60357.jpg (1080x720, 194.32K)

>over
>original
Its almost like you can tell when people outside of the US start waking up. Fucking same 10 faggots spam this shit 24/7. Its something a teenager would do and think its remotely funny

Thats a (you) problem, I'm fine with it

vegananon your just helping meat eaters become aware enough to start eating humans too.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe Feel Team Six didn't want to live anymore?

That looks really good.

Attached: smugwojak4v2.png (640x400, 31.98K)

You're right vegan user
We should start eating dog's and cat's too

Attached: 1646280105263.png (440x440, 197.18K)

>Kabanos
Dziekuje ci! Uwielbiam kabanos.
Honestly the zabka shit is better than most butchers do it

I just ate an entire piece of toast with strawberry jam in one bite by folding it in half and just cramming it in there

Attached: beb9171cbfe9f02d7350fc4794b8a31a.jpg (417x700, 30.13K)

>i dont think you can morally justify eating meat
I don't
I just eat them because they can't stop me

Dolphins kill for pleasure. Should we genocide them?

Japan says yes

are you a dolphin? dolphins also rape eachother, does that make it okay to rape?
animals also kill their own children all the time, does that make it okay to kill your own children?

do you get all of your morals from wild animals, or just when its convenient for you?

do you just kill people who get on your nerves, and say "bro, relax. lions kill for fun, relax"?

Attached: image_3_3292.jpg (768x576, 112.13K)

I dont believe we should genocide dolphins at all, I just dont think they deserve any protection.

>im vegan

Attached: did not read.gif (250x250, 1.69M)

>I dont believe we should genocide dolphins at all
>I just dont think they deserve any protection

user, thats a contradiction. if you think they dont deserve any protection, that entails protection from genocide. you literally contradict yourself

Attached: 1599239799575.jpg (3872x2592, 565.88K)