What do you do after you get the wrong order from Ubereats and get your refund? Do you re-order the same meal again...

What do you do after you get the wrong order from Ubereats and get your refund? Do you re-order the same meal again? I can't eat the order I got, and I want my original order. But I don't want the restaurant to think I'm a pig ordering twice in the same night.

Attached: 1646706372259.gif (500x376, 1.03M)

I dont order any food online except for pizza.

I'm lazy and also lazy

what did you get that you cant eat? are you allergic to it or what? im hungry rn and angry that you have food and you arent eating it.

to be fair the common order i wouldnt eat would be sushi so im being a bit hypocrticual, but its not like sushi is filling anyway.

It was a hamburger place. I ordered a kid's meal with small burger and small onion rings. I received a massive double patty burger with a bunch of toppings and I have no way of knowing if there's hot sauce on it. Plus a massive french fries with gravy. I ate a few french fries but it's all going in the garbage. I do feel bad about throwing out food, but I can't eat it.

And now I'm kinda full from the fries, so I didn't bother re-ordering. Annoying though. I was craving my cheeseburger :(

you cant eat it cause there *might* be hot sauce on it? wtf lol... why not just taste it?

to be fair i didnt start to like burgers with the standard toppings until i was like 25. but you should still try things dude... especially if theyre free.

growing up my dad absolutely refused to have any food delivered, since that meant there was a delivery charge and a tip. If he called a pizza place and ordered something he'd invariably go pick it up himself. and now I do the same, I've never once used a delivery app.

Had this happen to me recently. I just took the food they gave me (even though it wasn't as good as what I was trying to order) and got a refund.

>What do you do after you get the wrong order from Ubereats
Never used it. And jesus christ I want to punch you in the face. I hope this is a larp thread.

Nm. I need to recant my statement. I went to culver's. Dined in. Got a mushroom swiss burger. Came without mushrooms. I was too big of a pussy to walk up to the counter and tell them it wanst right. God I feel like a fucking hypocrite fucking loser.

Same. I'd rather just go for the drive than wait for some cunt to drop it off 200 years later and I end up spending like $10-15 more than if I went for the 15 minute drive.

since you guys drive to the pizza place, do you leave a tip when they hand you the receipt? i feel pressured to do it because they force you to sign the stupid receipt and there's people standing next to me and shit...

missing the point... food delivery is for when youre drunk or high as fuck and cant drive. I prefer to walk to get food though cause i hate the fees, but i live within a couple blocks of food.

the real secret tip rules (for places with no waitresses) are:

1. is it a place you will go back to?
2. is it a place where they will remember you?
3. is it a place where there person receiving the tip has some actual effect on the food quality or speed?

If the answer to all 3 is yes, then tip.

For example: at a pizza place, if you order a whole pizza, usually it will be made fresh. This means, if you have the pizza man's favor, he will give you more cheese and more toppings.

And if youre getting it delivered, you should tip the delivery guy because when you order again, you want his favor so he does his best to get it to you fast.

Basically when the person you tip is making or bringing the food, and its a small place where itll probably be the same person the next time, tip them. If not, who cares.

I always tip cash though, never credit card cause that is gay, and also credit card tips have to be reported on taxes, while the pizza man can just pocket your cash tips and it isnt taxed.

Thats a 15% payroll tax on card tips vs no tax at all so its a big difference. Of course theyre *supposed* to report cash tips but everyone knows they dont.

last time i was in taco bell i got one $2 chicken chipotle ranch burrito, and they must have thought it was a combo meal on the ticket, cause they gave me TWO chicken burritos and a large soda cup.

fucken taco error in my favor, it was sweet.

>>fucken taco error in my favor

Attached: 1548011748267.jpg (406x259, 21.11K)

I'm a wimp, I hate hot sauce lol. But now I'm starving, I left the burger on the counter, I think I'm going to take off a patty, scrape the toppings off, and heat it up.

I got my refund already. I was just too embarrassed to re-order from the same place lol

if youre so averse that you wont even taste something for fear there MIGHT be hot sauce...you may have a bit of autism.

you really ought to try to be ok with a bit of spice, it really opens up a lot more foods. not saying you have to be eating whole chili peppers but i dont think its good to live in fear of things like that.

Order it again and put a note on saying it's a re-order cos they got it wrong last time. You can write it nicely with "please" and "thank you". Can you put notes on? You could always just call the place. In fact call them anyway, fuck apps, fuck parasite companies taking a chunk of the money for being a needless middleman, are people too afraid to phone for a fucking takeaway now? Just order by phone and maybe Uber won't get a share of your cash.

Really fuck Uber. They fuck over their "employees" or whatever they're called, the drivers. Long-term it's a way to lose money. They fuck over real cab companies. Just another example of some asshole finding a way to sneak a little wedge of Internet into other people's businesses and make billions. Why is that the business model of the current year? Or else fucking drop-shipping, selling other people's goods while doing literally fuck-all. I hate all that shit. It's taking money from customers, money from people who actually make useful things, and siphoning it to yet more accounting MBA dickcheeses. We have enough of those parasites.

In fact get up off your arse and WALK to the restaurant. Order, sit down, and wait for your bag of steamy dreamy deliciousness, then take it home.

People today, do you WANT to live in the fucking Matrix?