This is the state of normalfag women

You've been in this Any Forums echochamber talking to a niche group of cyborg women but meanwhile, over at normalfag sites like reddit, a man saying hi to them is basically rape.
And by the way, this female had "DM's Open on her profile.

Attached: Normalshit women.jpg (720x1280, 267.72K)

That faggot got owned

Her profile description literally had the text: "DM's open" in it. She was seeking for men to fuck her.

>Don't message me idiot
Bruh, just delete the thread.

So what, he was too eager and got owned. Fuck this butthurt redditfag and you need to go back

>a man saying hi to them is basically rape.
only if ur ugly lmao, see how hes ugly and thats the first thing she commented on.
>this female had "DM's Open on her profile
thats for normal guys and hot guys, not some ugly fucking monster with a horrible personality

Color me surprised.
>he was too eager
Explain because I'm not seeing it.

He said >hiiii
And then couldn't even take a little bit of shit from her before going into a fagrage

The only way to win this is to say "ok ur kinda mid frfr no cap" after the bye and then immediately block so she cant respond

good afternoon
everyone under 30 should stay on reddit

Simps are so pathetic jesus

>That faggot
That's almost a compliment. This vile misogynist tried to verbally rape her.

The other person probably isn't even a woman if we're being real rn

the only real normalfags are the ones you find outside. you dont meet normalfags on reddit, Any Forums, twitter, tiktok (for the most part), tumblr, twitch, tinder(these days at least, and never could you find quality women there), or youtube

Normalfags are AT BEST watching youtube or using instagram/snapchat within their own friend circles. They hold no insane-o-sylum views, edgy woke beliefs, or political leanings beyond what will immediately maintain their status (then they go back to being neutral)

go outside fuckers. OP's pic is not a normalfag

user, youve figured it out

this is true, redditors are very abnormal compared to the average person. they're just abnormal in a really annoying and obnoxious way.

This! Why couldn't this incel just say that. Why gaslight a woman by calling her idiot?

>they're just abnormal in a really annoying and obnoxious way
Like normalfags?
It's almost as if they are normalfags...

>/r/teenagers
>posts reddit slut

OP the vast majority of reddit women have piercings, dyed hair, inflated egos, and personality disorders

this is not what you want to use to support your argument. especially not from a subreddit for teenagers who use reddit

have you been outside? normalfags are actually pretty pleasant people on the whole

4channers used to be chill too, before 2018

>insane-o-sylum

thats how we used to say it in '99 little one

because he's not a faggot zoomer like you now get off my website

the only reason to message a girl is to tell her she is brave transitioning MtF

it kills them every time

>misogyny
>homophobia
>incel rage
Oh sweet summer child...

>faggot
Who hurt you?

Because she said bye as in "don't talk to me."

how is it incel rage or misogyny? I'm telling you that most woman aren't pieces of shit like you see on reddit or other internet sites. that's were the dregs go to

you seem to be really new to this website. grow thicker skin