Im tired of being an ugly 3d whore im going into the metaverse

im tired of being an ugly 3d whore im going into the metaverse

Attached: ZhUqdtY.gif (500x517, 328.06K)

Metaverse not real it's just marketing mmos to zoomers.

Attached: 1647376598245m.jpg (1024x532, 70.5K)

you'll just be an ugly metad whore

Attached: cantfap.png (1400x588, 76.47K)

>rejecting reality
That will only bring you infinitely more pain. But maybe you have to figure that out the hard way

I already rejected reality when I started posting here!!

tell me another story from your fancy fantasy fun world.

Is your real hair curly?

Bitch you're not ugly. Fuck off

i see lots of sk*nw*lk*rs where i live
yes very
yes I am

Fuck. You. You're not ugly. I'll beat you up. I've said it before. Does Adon think you're ugly? No. Fuck what the mirror says trust your mans.

adon doesn't but all of r9k calls me ugly

R9k is full of sad lonely retards and jealous bitches.

maybe but they still hurt my feels

metaverse is ugly just be an anime vrchat whore i'm honestly shocked you're not doing that already

You are okay Yuno.
Now show me your REAL hair.

You were never a woman irl so there's nothing to be tired over

i am not social and even on vr chat its hard to do bc I have to use my voice
i like making vocaroos and texting mostly
haha its so gross and curly im getting braids when I get paid
lies

>yes very
i'd ask you to post pubes but they're curly on everyone so i guess it wouldn't offer much proof, unless yours were like ultra pubes or something. big hairy afro pussylicious?

Spider-Man: Enter the Yunoverse

>R9k is half-empty of jealous retards and sad lonely bitches.
you were right, in a way. from a glass half-full perspective at least.

what the hell is the metaverse anyway I thought that was facebooks last grasp or something

my pubes are straight actually
LMAO
idk I think its like online life

the basis of the idea is sound: that human (and all animal/life) thought is limited by our interpretation of the limits of a perceived 3d reality. so the concept in itself to expand mental power in some way by providing "more senses" via some sort of neuro-interface to the network almost makes sense ... but it fails because it's rooted in a fallacious hypothesis based upon circular reasoning. in fact human thinking isn't shaped and limited by our nature and environment in that "3d < meta-d" sense but is an innate consequence of necessary practicality.

it's well known that as (hypothesized) innate "G" intelligence and knowledge increases, depression kicks in more and more. high intelligence certainly makes a person more capable of observing the world and working to better it ... but at the same time it makes one more capable of observing facts like emergence and fractality.

Attached: space_kitten2sq.jpg (1400x1400, 346.02K)

>my pubes are straight actually
lie to/with me some more i need to get laid.

Attached: cando.jpg (291x400, 23.35K)