TO ALL INSECURE PEOPLE THAT NEED TO HEAR THIS

Literally nobody gives a fuck that you're ugly. The world doesn't revolve around you, and quite frankly, nobody cares about you.

You even look more ugly when you're insecure in your own skin. Be comfortable in your own skin, not necessarily outgoing, just comfortable. And most people won't realize how ugly your appearance is. However, being ugly AND insecure, is extremely noticeable. So get more comfortable with yourself, and learn to deal with how ugly you are. You will be way more socially accepted this way, then constantly worrying about how others perceive your appearance.

Attached: 1647476029152.jpg (356x586, 101.07K)

They care when you try to fuck.

>They care when you try to fuck.
There it is. You care about what a woman thinks. That's why she won't let you fuck.

>Literally nobody gives a fuck that you're ugly

This, basically. They DO care, and that's expressed through their intentional avoidance of you as an object of romantic or sexual interest. So they care about you in a negative way. You will live a life of painful solitude if you're ugly.

You don't suddenly get pussy if you stop caring what they think.

I want more than just social acceptance though, I want people to desire me because I don't want to die alone.

No i'm not going to train myself like I"m some dog waiting for some reward. Fuck off, if you think I'm awkward or autistic just stay out of it faggot.

>this whole episode of spongebob

Insecurity is a thousand time more unattractive than physical ugliness

Attached: 0ef6cb874d0c06f4355592332093ea61[1].jpg (720x507, 51.43K)

>You don't suddenly get pussy if you stop caring what they think.
That is literally the only way every ugly guy in history was able to fuck. Just because you can't do it, doesn't make it impossible. And honestly, you missed my entire point. I wasn't even talking about women specifically. I was just talking about people in general. Quit thinking about sex so much Jesus Christ.

>You care about what a woman thinks. That's why she won't let you fuck

You were clearly talking about women.

>Just because you can't do it, doesn't make it impossible

Ok, do other people can not care and pussy falls into their lap? I mean I don't really believe it but ok? How is that helping me? I know for me that not caring has never landed me pussy.

Literally the best lesson that was ever taught on children's television. Accepting that I'm ugly a few years ago made me a social butterfly. I stopped caring what everyone thought of me. It's done wonders for my self esteem and outlook on life. I truly pity the bitter ugly people on this board.

Attached: giphy.gif (499x361, 493.72K)

I hated myself a lot because people rejected me. They never told me why so I started to think it was because of my looks. Turns out people could just sense that I'm autistic and got edgy vibes from me so they avoided me.

Lol, then you don't know what true ugliness is. You're thinking of plainness.

I only mentioned women because mentioned women.
>I know for me that not caring has never landed me pussy.
Because it sounds like you care too much about pussy. (Which you obviously do). Why would a girl want to fuck an ugly guy who's obsessed with pussy? It's just gross man.

How can she know that I care about pussy when I never mention it to her? I'm saying that not caring and not mentioning sex to women has never gotten me any action.

They can see it in your eyes and demeanor. I can tell just by your posts you seem like the kind of ugly dude to fake smile at a pretty girl and try so desperately to start a conversation with her. Never acknowledge a girl unless she acknowledges you first. And if they never do? So be it. The world is full of amazing things to enjoy and discover. STOP DICTATING YOUR LIFE AROUND PUSSY. Travel abroad or something. Do something for yourself. You people are so annoying.

>nobody cares about you.
tell me something I don't know

Hey user no one give a fuck about your opinion either. So shove it up your ass. If you have problem with the board, gfto

This is the fundamental thing to me. I'm very introverted so I couldn't care less what anyone cares about me outside of a relationship. I'd actually rather be completely alone than have tons of friends but no girl who loves me.

>They can see it in your eyes and demeanor

No, sorry, that's ridiculous. I remain perfectly ordinary and I can keep character well. I don't spill spaghetti

> I can tell just by your posts you seem like the kind of ugly dude to fake smile at a pretty girl and try so desperately to start a conversation with her

Lmao, no you can't. I don't do that shit.

>Never acknowledge a girl unless she acknowledges you first.
You know what the funny thing is? I've followed this exact advice and it has just led to years of zero interaction with women. Nothing.

> And if they never do? So be it.

LOL, "just stop caring" ok dude. That's all you should've said. No dude, that's what I want. I think it's pretty silly to go around telling people to stop caring about things. Like what if I went to a beach and just approached all the surfers and said to them "dude you need to stop caring about this pointless shit get off your surfboard". They'd just think I'm an idiot and want me to fuck off.

Then fuck a prostitute. Having sex is literally one of the easiest things to do. Just pay for it if you can't get it naturally
>B-but I want affection!!
I am ugly as sin and I have quite a few female friends that genuinely care about me and love my company. If you can't even make a single gal-friend, then your personality is definitely the problem.

My issue isn't ugliness, it's being a mentally ill retard. People immediately pick up that something is off and treat me with either revulsion or pity.

Attached: 1613526966728.png (581x443, 127.92K)