What happened to all the white girls on r9k? All the current egirl attention seekers are black...

What happened to all the white girls on r9k? All the current egirl attention seekers are black. Where did the white girls go?

Attached: rk9hfu6i9ew61.png (784x1044, 548.51K)

They grew up and moved on (died). The cute white girls who lurk here only post on discord. Only the coloured ones are willing to post here, since the cute white girls get all the attention in their servers.

They lurk. We're just experiencing a bizarre blacklash out of nowhere for some reason. Maybe young black girls are being atomized by race politics and retreat into autism for a change of pace? I don't know. I honestly don't exactly blame them. Your average "ally" treats a black person being a normal human like a zoo animal doing a trick, so maybe this highly unapologetic space is legitimately less offensive

Attached: sample_38bf0f081c2900637b018ec2a265df5f.jpg (850x802, 78.11K)

There's always been black attention seeking femoids here. Newfags like and weren't even on this site, much less r9k when dumb sheboons like Bebe and Ebony were shitting it up.

I'm helping make Any Forums a safe space for black women by calling them niggers and white cock whores.

Learn to read before posting, newfag.

I just checked the archives for bebe. Were robots really orbiting that creature once upon a time?

Got my white girl gf off r9k FeelsGoodMan.

Post tits or larp

They all moved to crystal cafe. Only sheboons are desperate enough for attention now.

Why would I post my waifus tits on this degen board

Real question for fembots and white ones are white woman the original cuck queens while u was in Europe raising white babys working etc home white men were over the world conquering non whites fucking and breeding non white woman do white woman enjoy watching white men fuck and breed non white woman I mean it makes sense as u are always going on about how evil white men are and we bully non whites and are racist privileged slave owners etc

Attached: Cuck queen watching ebony with her white man.webm (1280x720, 1.03M)

I am pretty white...

Attached: haihv2.jpg (414x229, 42.51K)

Sorry, forgot to mention - trannies don't count

>redhead
are you the same girl who the other night typed
"I'm being fucked right now" to a robot and refused to give an explanation?
You filthy reprobate irredeemable cunt whore.

You cause me all types aching when questioning my own identity... I do not wanna become e-girl. Too old for that. +Putin will kill me.
I am not very sure if I am even white. Like... Either I am 100% or less than 50% But no racist ever got past Russia. So. According to my husband I am a mongolian slav. Whatever that means. Thanks for reading my sad blog.

Attached: brutality.png (625x590, 196.1K)

and what race are you?

i have a theory that it's because white girls can get "canceled" for being here cause of all the racism, homophobia, etc. but if you're black it's harder to be in trouble for it. or it's just that white women can easily get attention on any site and don't need to come here for it.

Attached: resto.jpg (668x374, 60.3K)

Are there only white and black people on this board? I imagine there are a lot of asians and latinas on this site more so than black chicks.

There are a lot more Asians and Hispanics on r9k than black women, it is just one guys autism where he spams the board with threads about black women, and the same 2-3 black girls reply to every thread.

White women are too valued. They go elsewhere for attention from rich guys or black guys. The women here are the leftovers who get no attention in real life and resort to using r9k in hopes of just maybe securing themselves a cute white guy.