Im a 22 year old autistic, deformed, hiki NEET who is just waiting to die

Im a 22 year old autistic, deformed, hiki NEET who is just waiting to die

Attached: 1647158393626.png (1200x900, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CXRxRTW6nXg?t=29
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You say it like it's a bad thing. You're basically living the sweet retired life.

can we see a pic of your room?

How are you deformed?

Why? I don't really stay in my room all day like that. I just never leave the house
According to a maxillofacial surgeon I visited when I was 19, I need a jaw surgery to fix my jaw so technically my jaw is a deformity

Is it really that noticeable?

come user! Lets have a sword duel!

It depends on who you ask. Majority of people will probably never notice it per se especially if I grow a beard. It won't change the fact it makes me hideous all around though

>tfw when I wasn't born a 16th century Samurai

so youre not deformed. ok.

by the way, dont believe a word dentists say and ESPECIALLY not orthodontists

did you already have wisdom teeth removed or have they not come in yet?

wisdom teeth are meant to come in at ages 20-25 and widen your jawline, it actually stiumlates bone growth and gives you your destiny of chad jaw.

Some wisdom teeth get impacted/infected but most are fine, yet dentists claim they all need to be yanked asap. Dont believe them when they "predict" one will get weird and demand to pull it. Theyre fucking liars.

Dentists will take your wisdom teeth based on lies and rob you of your future natural face just so they can make a couple hundred bucks. Frauds & psychopaths

my first wisdom tooth started coming in at 17

>he thinks he needs to be in the 16th century
What do you fight for user!?

Attached: 1619670341119.webm (1022x1070, 1.72M)

I already have mine, thankfully. Thanks for the headsup, I'm never getting them removed now even if the dental mafia tell me I need to
The NEET Elite clan

>The NEET Elite clan
There will be BLOOD

SHED
The man in the mirror nods his head

Attached: 1618102779721.webm (1024x625, 1.41M)

This is true.

You know how old peoples jaws dissolve after they lose their teeth?

Well, same thing when they pull your wisdoms.

I don't know if keeping them actually stimulates bonegrowth, but losing them definitely causes bone to dissolve off your jaw. That much is a proven fact.

And typically, men don't lose all their babyface fat until mid-20s anyway. So that's when your adult mature jawline would be reveales.

But when they take your wisdom teeth before that, it dissolves before you even get to see it.

Now keeping the wisdoms can make your orher teeth go a little wiggly. Naturally, humans are expected to lose soke teeth via biting on bones or fighting or whatever. So having all the teeth is a bit absnormal and can cause teeth to go a bit out of place.

So rhe choice can be between chad jawline vs the chance of having teeth go a bit uneven. But idk, I'd take the jawline. Women should probably get them pulled tho cause they dont need the jaw.

I got my wisdom teeth removed at a VA dental facility, so they don't get any money for actually doing the procedure. I'm not sure if I entirely believe the conspiracy.

Kek what is the sauce on that?

youtu.be/CXRxRTW6nXg?t=29

I made it to 29 like this, you likely won't die as soon as you'd hope, change your life before it really becomes too late.

What would you have done differently?

I feel you. I turn 31 next week.

Truthfully, I would apply myself more in high school and not drop out, I would have gotten into a trade school or the military immediately after graduating, I would have taken girls up on their obvious crushes and seen where it went, I would have at least tried to live.
It's boring but what can you do, it's what I'd do if given the chance.

Happy birthday, user, I'll see you in the 30+ threads next year.

Thank you. Best of luck