We are being replaced. Expect:

We are being replaced. Expect:
>more immature topics
>nails/beauty/makeup threads daily
>boyfriend advice
>tiktok related threads
>edgy men hating threads

The average r9k user will be mostly 16-19 year old jaded egirls and the board will revolve around their ideosyncrasies. Robots will either (through conditioning by the new majority) adapt and actively participate or go somewhere else. Truth is the internet is the world of young people and this nihilist shit hole seems to be attracting more women than men, while older robots are moving on with their lives.

Attached: 1646590479936.jpg (1125x1398, 594.5K)

I think we should kill every woman on the planet

It's been happening to this board for years. Where were you in 2018 when it started? lol

Any Forums peaked in 2014-2016.

>moving on with our lives
more like ending them kek

Attached: 1643736262164.jpg (1256x1521, 1.09M)

theres no way women lurk here. we only have boring sheboons attention whoring

Don't kid yourself, if there was a gender war it would be chads + women versus incels. You'd stand no chance. Just learn how to draw a winged eyeliner and give boyfriend advice already.

As opposed to now when you're all just incel trolls spewing hatred for the sake of hatred, to a point where you don't even share a single bit of camaraderie with your own? I mean, this board used to be something where the rejects of the society could discuss taboo subjects, to find peer support, alternative views, and just company. Now it's a meta about trolling and shitting, on trolls and shitters, for the sake of itself.

There is no conversation. There is no progress, nothing to learn, nothing to share, no emotional support or validation, nothing. Just hatred, and wasting time. So seriously you lot, you absolute trash, you deserve to be replaced. Because for the past 5+ years in this place having browsed thousands of threads, I have maybe seen 1-2 discussions that served any kind of purpose beyond trolling and shitting. If your shit gets cleaned up, maybe you should do something else than just shit to be considered worth saving?

good morning if you're posting here and under 30 you should fucking kill yourself
also faggots and tranny enablers can burn

They're only talking about the place as a counterculture, not visiting it, from what I've seen here. There are no social media profiles here, so it's not going to happen.

I don't remember the exact number, but according to a Strawpoll, 90 % + of this board is under 30.

Please tell me that's a female
Because I would lick every inch of her body

I agree. I grew up with this board, but the board did not grow up with me. I stick around in hopes of finding people my age group here, or finding the rare posts that I can relate to and not zoomer garbage. But thats few and far between. Hope you're having a good week user.

>Hope you're having a good week
Uh it could be going way better but it could also be worse. The blue boards are turning into ask reddit and normiefags are back to using 'weirdo' and 'neckbeard' as insults.
They should all die too.

Future generations will thank us.

Shit deserves to be nuked, not filled with egirls who will do the same exact thing but with a female skin

Egirls won't do the same. Females are biologically incapable of achieving these levels of hatred and seething, and are nicer people in general.

I mean, I'm fine with half of those. Immature topics have always been around, beauty tips are...nice for those of us who are more metro, and I enjoy seeing man-hating a tad too much sometimes. But tiktok and boyfriend shit scream normie and will be the death of everything (except if the boyfriend came from Any Forums, then it fits).

Attached: 1604619592662.png (474x720, 354.15K)

Do you know how human civilization started? Chad offered incels some women, and in return the incels stopped killing chad and began focusing on other things besides securing the means of reproduction.

Is that a trap or a girl?

Personally I don't really care for the shade of shit. Shit is shit, whether it's covered in pink or not. So honestly, no loss here.

It's a trap
Like all the other "females" that post here