God damn it, just tried going on 8-chan and it's fucking dead except a few boards. Should we revive the website?

God damn it, just tried going on 8-chan and it's fucking dead except a few boards. Should we revive the website?

Attached: deadwojack.jpg (722x854, 371.77K)

the ability to post 5 images and multiple file types is fucking 100/10 kino shit, it's rendered moot when their fucking IMAGE SERVERS DON'T WORK
and the fact it's dead makes it much harder to revive, Any Forums's on its slow way out too unfortunately

How the fuck do you figure?

>Any Forums's on its slow way out too unfortunately

4 chan has been dying for 19 years

You guys are full of shit, it'll never die and 8-chan might make a comeback, I mean, we could set up shop on the doomer board on there.

dead internet theory
>t. browses Any Forums

I would've agreed with you before 2020 but ever since this site has changed it's captcha, I honestly think that's not so true anymore. You'd have to be a really intelligent bot to bypass their captchas nowadays.

Every alt chan is dying and so is r9k

This is what happens when youre all ass holes to everyone. Did you think this would last forever? R9k will become so slow it will be like wizardchan even now its mostly coomers, fags, and retards pretending to be women.

Plus this fucking capctha doesnt help that was the true death

You dont get it. tumblr didnt kill Any Forums. reddit didnt. discord didnt. these are all viable options, but for the 1% of people who think a certain way, Any Forums is there. look at the influx of normies since 2016. everyone has heard of Any Forums. fuck, i saw one of my own posts screencapped to reddit with like 15k upvotes. The format and content of this site scares the average person. But they need us, they need this place, because here you can say whatever you want to say, and when that absolute honesty and creativity rings true, it will be distributed to mainstream society, thats why every meme and many new slang starts here. Any Forums wont die, your generation is either moving on or dying in neetdom. this place stays forever, because its a window into the dark soul of the human race.

>influx of normies in 2016

Fucking kek look at google trends thats when Any Forums lost popularity and having your user base committing suicide en masse doesnt help

That's not why. A lot of the people from alt chans and here moved to discord.

Same way Any Forums died as people populated other boards, many of these boards die as people move to shitcord. Any Forums is still huge because they always get their asses banned from everywhere else and have no choice.

Zoomers are too sensitive for places like this. Any Forums is only kept alive by the grace of millennials.

We have to just let the past go. The chans aren't coming back. They're mostly dead or dedicated to furry.

The internet has become seven websites reposting shit from the other six. There's no "niche" websites (unless you find a teeny tiny private forum on a personal web page) anymore. Everything is everywhere and everyone sees everything.

Its literally come and gone with way of emo culture

>Its literally come and gone with way of emo culture
Huh? What are you saying?

Your fucking retarded. Any Forums is the single greatest driver of growth for the last 5 years, likely followed by Any Forums. Since the new captcha, most boards suffered a hit, but seem to have rebounded and are healthy. The cultural impact of this website means it will consistently draw in the fringe members of society, or those who simply enjoy the liberties afforded by the format. What you should be concerned about isnt infinite, unsustainable growth, but rather the sheer amount of lurkers who never post. Mindless consoomers, thousands of them, reading your posts and mine, day and night, and simply accepting our opinions , because they are little baby faggots who suckle on the teat of their intellectual betters. If every one of these people posted, every board would be as fast as Any Forums.

The zoomanons will come.
I am already here, user.
We will replace you.

>zoomanons will come
Yeah, like 2 or 3 of you, fucking kek.

>We will replace you.
Enjoy ruling this ghost town, baby.

>single greatest driver of growth
If you call pushing out every long-time forum poster to replace them with dimwit Klansmen and absolutely wacko conspiracy theorists growth. Then yeah, they drove growth up.

>zoomer is mad that he's been filtered.
The only people who have an issue with being gatekept are the people getting gatekept, and even that's barely doing anything anymore with the influx of retards like you and discordfags/redditors slowly replacing the population. You're right that this place is dying, but only its soul. The website is too big to fail at this point.

Attached: 1641880998369.png (716x500, 273.71K)

>rather the sheer amount of lurkers who never post
As they should be, like you. Except you should lurk MOAR.

Its dead because Russian and Chinese bots have been blocked. Good riddance. The internet was a mistake

>What you should be concerned about isnt infinite, unsustainable growth, but rather the sheer amount of lurkers who never post.
It's better than another fembot thread or other normalfag shit. Lurkers lurk cause they have no original opinion so it's for the best they don't shit up the place. I lurked for around 2 years when I first came here and I didn't need to be told to.

>Plus this fucking capctha doesnt help that was the true death
I doubt the anons who have been here for many years would be outwitted by a captcha and just leave. If anything it drove a few normies and spammers away since it's not a 1 click dopamine rush like twitter shit as well as bots. Also, do you really think being an asshole is what drove people away there has always been assholes here? The real assholes are the faggot tourists that don't relate to robots issues so all they can do is bully and ostracize us further.

The tides of society go in and out. What is fringe today is mainstream tomorrow, and the culture will change again. Most boards are totally fine, /his/ probably suffers the worst infestation of Any Forumstards and all of us real people understand not to engage with their fantasies and delusions. The other main driver is reposted screencaps, normies view them and a small 1% will come here and become regulars