Guide on talking to girls

This is a brief guide on how to interact with girls! First of all, I think it's a good idea to learn about beauty things such as makeup, nails, hair and fashion so that you can comment on these things. Girls like it when you're observant. I think talking to girls is easy and it's all about flattery at first and then you can do teasing once you are comfortable with each other.
For example you can say something like:
>You have nice skin
>You have very nice eyelashes
>I like your makeup today
>Your hair looks nice today
>This dress makes your waist look so small!
And now some things you can say for teasing and flirting:
>Your cheeks are like a hamster's
>You have tiny hands
Good luck!

Attached: 8b04df0440b4fc49df71190bb36aaccd--anime-girl-cute-kawaii-anime-girl.jpg (735x494, 54.62K)

you don't need any knowledge of these kinds of things, you can just compliment them on things you find traditionally appealing you don't have to go in depth about anything (chances are they will think you are gay)
that being said, compliments are an extremely useful tool so do use them

nobody listen to this guy i'm the expert here

:(
be nice pleas

why should i talk to girls though

this is dumb, all you need to do its to talk to them, express your interest along it and see if she reacts badly or not, then ask her out, it takes 5 minutes

so you think it's that easy? why don't you go get a gf then

I tried something like this in french class in middle school.
>got partnered with a cute girl who had the same favorite anime, had a hoodie of that character
>complimented her hoodie, had a short conversation about how we both cosplay
>then on try to be her partner and talk to her as much as possible, compliments, conversation, etc.
>when the valentines day class activity happens, i give her the card I made
>she doesn't give hers to me
i dont know what i did wrong, i don't think i acted weird or anything..

Attached: POGGERS.jpg (1000x814, 75.42K)

sometimes it doesn't work out
it was also middle school

well, maybe you're right
it did lead me into a dark spiral of fascism and crossdressing but that's a different story.
i just wish that when people ask other people out it goes well for them.

cause i am a fucking emotionally dependent trash , i pick up girls regularly tho, but when it comes to getting a gf you just can't be a robot

wild
I think it's maybe, perhaps possible that you put too much emotional investment into one valentine

this is why i said that you need to express your romantic interest while talking, subtly, if you don't the girl will se it as her ticket for receveing attention instead of an offer

>this is why i said that you need to express your romantic interest while talking, subtly

you are full on retarded, and also likely a woman.

women hate subtlety in men. subtlety is feminine. men are direct and clear.
>i think you're pretty and i want to take you on a date
this is what they like, this is the only thing they'll respond to. anything else is beta faggotry. anything else they find creepy and gross

>t. guy who tried to be subtle for years and it never worked, then finally switch to direct clear communication and experienced immediate results

i ruined so many goddamn opportunities by trying to be fucking clever and smart and trying to think of the perfect thing to say WHEN ALL I HAD TO DO WAS BE CLEAR WITH MY FEELINGS AND HAVE THE COURAGE TO ASK HER OUT.

subtlety leads to nothing but deep regret and shame. subtlety is for cowards.

Attached: 1579884516278.jpg (720x889, 74.58K)

i feel you bro, but my original post was I am not saying you should be subtle and wait for her to take the lead, i am saying that when you are talking to a girl you need to make her know that you have interest, not just compliment her untill something happens like op said

when you talking to a woman and she knows that you are into her she is going to try to make you go away or keep on the converrsation, if she keep on it she probably is up to it, then just wait for a good oportunity to ask her out or taking her somewhere private

What if i dont find anything appealing

Not really. Cute girls most likely heard those compliments dozens of times before, especially on the internet. This tactic works only if you are phisically attractive guy, if not, you are just as many other strangers and they won't care too much, simply because they can't be impressed and flattered by the same comment after the 30th time.
If you look average or below average you have to compensate with charisma, you have to be funny, unique, you have to impress them, but this works only if you naturally have those skills, you can't easily learn to behave like this.

you must not

>You have very nice eyelashes
Is this actually acceptable? I said this to one girl but later started to think maybe it was weird and I should've said something else.

>Guide on talking to girls
Just stop caring, like actually stop caring. Cause if you PRETEND that you don't care they'll notice and you'll end up looking like a desperate fag. I'm a sperg so I literally don't give a single fuck and I've noticed girls losing interest in me after realising that I'll never make a move.

Attached: oh wow he's literally me.jpg (642x910, 102.17K)