Post about a person you love

Post about a person you love

Attached: 94a33be1-c154-468e-80f5-ed40c94c97e0-profile_image-300x300.png (300x300, 82.84K)

i want her to suck on my dick all the way to the base and also call me daddy

Attached: 82014057_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x846, 996.41K)

I have forgiven him. It wasn't his fault.

His name is user and against all odds he perseveres through this sick confusing world to eventually find his calling and achieve the happiness he desires good luck frens I love U all

Attached: fresh-prince-gimmie-a-hug-man.gif (498x379, 1.41M)

He's so fucking handsome i want to hug him and kiss him,just thinking about him makes me feel safe,i wish he could be my daddy bf LMAO

classic

oregianno

Attached: image_2022-03-16_213357.png (983x716, 350.82K)

She left me
Miss her erryday
Wish you wouldn't torture me reminding me of her user, what did I ever do to you

He has a very sweet laugh, and an insanely dorky personality in the best way possible. I really like his hair. He's very sweet to me.

Attached: 1647427568994.jpg (4032x3024, 1.14M)

I miss her she was the cutest and sweetest girl in the world, she always had my back and supported me (on discord lol)

She let me touch le booba in a coffee shop today (back room, just us)

I want to spend the rest of my life with her even if it were to mean losing everything

I've never felt genuine love for someone before and she's my first gf, and I feel like I don't deserve it but she somehow loves me too :)

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk

he's the cutest boy i ever saw he probably just thinks of me a sa weirdo becuase wheni first met him in summer school(just repeating one class not a tard) i kept franticly looking at him then back at the teacher ( ok maybe i am a tard)
i tried to talk to him but just barely wimped out.
i genuinly hadnt felt attraction towards anyone until i saw him ive seen him several times and havent beeen able to build up the courage to talk to him i don't know if ill ever talk to him becuase of anxiety

she's weird. I wanna meet her but i dont think she loves me back

I don't love anyone, not even myself.

but I love you :)
we may be strangers but we are brothers

well to begin with, she isn't real

Attached: image_2022-03-17_011751.png (944x1358, 1.21M)

she is the cutest girl there ever was, always there for me when i need her
i talk to her every single day and love every single second of it

i love my bf -u-
i love him so much i want to cuddle with him right now but hes busy this week so i shouldnt bother him too much
i cant wait for the next time i see him and he gives me more neck kisses :3

I'm in love with a black girl at my workplace. Her face is astoundingly beautiful. I want to talk to her, but she works in a separate department and I only see her for brief moments when she is surrounded by other people.

Attached: 1EC832E2-CE33-4ABD-A26E-8B6097C13834.jpg (4032x3024, 1.91M)

neck kisses are the best

her rrrrrrr noises are very cute and i love laying in the grass and stroking her fur after we play

I only love my parents, my waifu, and God

It has only been 2 weeks but its already been the longest period of my life I've gone without seeing him.

RIP Dad. I miss you.