/acl/

/alc/ohol general? relapsed a few days ago bros; all I drink now is wild turkey 101. Been going through a few bottles a week

Attached: 1450104241360.png (680x623, 245.87K)

just the smell of WT101 makes me wanna puke. I've had way too many nights where I ended up slumped over the toilet puking my guts up after drinking too much of it. That being said.....I love it

my date of last use is March 6

On my last smoko break at work rn. Fuck I'm thirsty. I need to cut back though because my body is getting too dependent. I can handle the cold sweets and don't even feel hangovers anymore because I can't remember what waking up used to feel like. But I've started shaking way more, like my soul is trying to hop out of my body. I'm forgetting shit all the time too. And my asshole keeps cramping and burning. Might try to only do half a vodka bottle and a couple beers tonight. We'll see.

Attached: v (7).jpg (769x1024, 106.02K)

Being reliant on alcohol seems like it would suck. I'm glad that I can enjoy a drink every now and then without feeling like I need to

bro go to the ER and get medical support to detox
whats your job

how do you even "medically detox"

Not here to judge you. Do what you gotta do

Just like he described it lol
Ride out the withdrawals under a doctors supervision, its the safest and probably the most comfortable way. I think they give you ativan to keep your nervous system from exploding

gone from 2l a week to near 3 but i cant buy 3 every week

>don't even feel hangovers anymore
let me guess. a mild feeling of mailaise/ tiredness with the brain forg and everything being slightly overwhelming. needing to put energy ingo just keeping things going. mild shaking/ discordination

iktf

Bought a fifth of American Honey today and mixed it with coke. Very pleasant taste and buzz, and wasn't left too overly drunk. 8/10

>American Honey
good but too sweet

Kinda managed to quit, i ocassionally get wasted once every 1 or 2 months.
But i guess its a non issue aslong its not 3 times per week anymore

I'm doing a 12 week program to not use alcohol or weed with lots of long groups every week for the first 8 weeks
it's really helpful to fill your time with talking to people about not using and relating about how it sucks, or how things are improving also, and whatever your feelings are

They say the opposite of addiction is connection, and that makes sense to me. Think about how much we drink because of loneliness

I'm drinking the cheapest white wine that I could find
I'm talking about 2 liters in a plastic bottle kind of cheap
surprisingly enough it's not bad; I'll read a little and if I'm not passing out, maybe I'll try to write a little
godspeed to all anons who are drinking rn

wine has a sweetpot with time to get drunk but its less coste effective than vodka

Started drinking Jaeger bombs and now just drinking the Jaeger, by choice i guess. I know I'm killing myself and i should get help but fuck it ya know? Makes me feel good and I'm not too intelligent anyways so idk man. Shout-out to my mom for being a heroin addict i guess bro.

went hard every day on spring break last week, need to cut it down to just weekends after that. Was thinking about having a few tomorrow for st patty's but I think reading this thread just changed my mind

gn rewns
drink wTER

>work from home
>had zoom meeting today
>filled up water jug with vodka beforehand so I could keep drinking during it
This isn't the person I wanted to be when I was a kid

Attached: 1645546140232.jpg (550x412, 66.13K)

I agree, it's hard to get hammered on wine, but I'm not enjoying harder stuff
the only thing that I find somewhat tolerable is gin

>This isn't the person I wanted to be when I was a kid
I'm constantly thinking about who I've become, and this sentence you wrote is the last nail in the coffin
gg user, you half ruined my night

*morning
it's actually 6 am holy shit