Did I fuck up bros?

did I fuck up bros?

Attached: WRWIAJ89pj.png (512x532, 36.72K)

sigma move
she now thinks youre higher status and will seek you more

are you fucking retarded user
nice humblebrag

Probably. Human psychology is a fickle thing, though. Some people want what they can't have, and that's more common with women since they're not as used to being rejected.
You're either going to massively regret this or you'll get lucky and she'll want you more.

Suggest a different couple days that you're free on you fucking faggot

yea. crawl, CRAWL TO HER

she's fatherless. Does this help or hurt my chances?

Since she initiated first, I might as well wait for her to do it again if this user is correct

This.
No tou fuckinng nigger. Don't get cocky.

>aw alright
yea, it was over before it even started. Should have said "lol" and never text her again.

>Does this help or hurt my chances?
Again, that's why human psychology is a fickle thing. Her daddy issues could make her want you more *or* make the rejection so painful for her she loses interest as a defense mechanism.
You're trying to play like it's a game of chess when it's really just poker.

this thread reminds me of all the games you have to play just to get a relationship. over for sub 8 men

Just say "but we can still hang out another day :), how's next Friday?" Or something like that

Yea you did. You dont just ask if they are free you ask them out explicitly and then suggest a day. If you are going to turn down the date make her turn down the date.

Then you fucked up again by tucking your tail between your legs, you are like my dog if I yell at her.

Don't worry user, as long as you aren't sub 5, disabled or balding there's hope. Just get a haircut, get Any Forums and fix your hygiene

>You dont just ask if they are free you ask them out explicitly and then suggest a day
>you fucked up again by tucking your tail between your legs
user, who are you giving advice to? I'm the blue one

>"Hey I'm going to [event], this [day] at [time]. You mentioned [something connecting the event to her/both of you], wanna come with?"
Regardless of what women say, women like when men take initiative and show confidence. By relating the event back to her (whether it be an interest she had or a shared feeling) you are showing you care about what she thinks and are acting upon it, have a plan, and are actively social. Saying "Wanna come with?" or anything like this infers that you can have fun without her, that you are independent and have a life outside of revolving around her. If you both are on social media make sure to take some pics and post them, especially if she turns you down. This shows that regardless of what she would've picked, you are in control of your own life.
Two things:
>If she rejects in a blunt way with no solid explanation then she's probably not interested in you. Put her on the backburner and reach out to others. I'd say give her three tries before you stop trying.
>If you rejects but has a solid explanation still give her three chances. If she has a excuse each time, put the ball in her field (let her initiate convo or a date) and leave it there.

Attached: ted bundy.jpg (802x1200, 114.41K)

Oh wait I think you're blue. Did you want to go out? No? Then no worries.

Did you want to go out? Were you interested in her? Assuming she wasn't fucking with you then yes, you fucked up.

Stop acting like a woman. Keep the flames lit and give her a few times you're available. I was in your boat once and guess what? She eventually stopped reaching out and moved on. We're not saying to show her all of your attention, just a simple text saying you still want to hang out.

You are both unfathomably retarded.
user is the one who rejected her.

A bit late babe.

You are devolving into having a female thought process. Do not play stupid games if you have some semblance of self-respect, which I assume you have as a male

Attached: 1647484750853.jpg (674x473, 96.28K)

shut up fat whore

please... please tell them you're free a different day you sperg