R/asianmasculinity

Oh, look.
There's a group of people that don't like the way that their race is being portrayed in the media.

They feel emasculated.

They find that the media generally makes their race out to be a joke and doesn't take them seriously.

They feel that there's a concentrated effort to pair women in their race with women of other races.
One in particular being more common than all the others.

They have formed a coalition of people within their own race to reclaim their masculinity, and tell the world that they aren't going to take it anymore.

What is people's response to this?

Is it:
1. You're a strange, racist, extremist group. We have to squash out all discussion of this
2. Saying something like "Yeah, I guess you have a point"

There isn't a ton of discussion surrounding this, but it seems like people are leaning towards the former.
r/againsthatesubreddits found out about this place 9 months ago and people seem to believe that it should be banned.

Attached: fbb.jpg (2124x2854, 859K)

im so glad my mongolian bf isn't insecure and doesn't give a shit about this kind of stuff.

also pretty sure the stuff about women not wanting asian guys is extremely exaggerated, his mongolian friends got shit tons of matches when they used tinder in the US. though he and his friends are tall tbf.

Attached: 600x600.jpg (600x600, 48.94K)

Mongols are the chads of asia. They have wide jaws and high cheekbones and can hardly be grouped together with other south east asians.

I believe Mongolians are ricechads.

They bitchslapped China worse than any group of people had ever done to any other group of people in the history of war.

You ask how, and the consensus generally just seems to be that they were a bunch of rugged nomads that spent their days wrestling horses and eating protein versus a bunch of guys sitting around in comfy cities and starving half the time.

Attached: DedmM4OVwAEfpsc.jpg (652x430, 52.43K)

Why do they want white girls so bad?

Most of them actually don't. Most Asian men are happy with just Asian women.

The thing is, white and Jewish media is constantly trying to pit Asian women against Asian men and white guys are always trying to sow seeds of discord among Asian men and women. So basically Asian men feel like the only women they can really trust anymore to date them with no hidden agendas are white women.

Attached: 1647330098180.jpg (298x574, 20.59K)

That's pretty sad desu, but white women are even less trustworthy so i don't think it's a good idea

every single person who posted or will post in this thread is a cock-chugging, dickless megafag

>They feel that there's a concentrated effort to pair women in their race with women of other races.

Yup, there is, and the people making that concentrated effort are Asian women.

So that includes you user?

Once you understand women are sexual mercenaries who sell out to the strongest most aggressive tribe, everything makes sense. To Asians, white men still have the image of being colonizers, brutes and physically stronger than Asian men. This makes them more appealing to Asian women.

Whereas Mongolians still have the image of being aggressive rapey invaders built like two storey buildings, which is probably why 'femanons' like feel attracted to them.

all of that is bullshit. we know that whites are our masters, that our women belong to superior white men, and even some of our more effeminate men belong to bwc as well. the rest of asian men need to work hard and keep society running while white men breed our women creating a superior generation where eventually our inferior asian DNA can finally be washed away completely.

Off your meds today Stormzy?

I feel people leave out the exoticism of dating outside your race. It's not like there aren't tall, strong, rich, handsome Asians. It's much easier for an Asian woman to find a white guy because there are more of them to go around. Asians are kind of fucked though because their development are usually not very balanced. They came from poverty, so a lot of them just focused a lot on studying and/or working, and you only see the latest generation enjoying a more "fun" life. Then there's just how segregated Asian communities used to be from white communities, and still sort of is, at least where I am.

News flash, Jewish media is trying to pit women of all races against White men, and steer White women towards blacks.

Im a Whitoid with an Asian gf. No ulterior motive, I went out with women of all races but clicked with her. I tended to get more matches and dates with Asians, but that is on the women.

I'm a hapa. From what I've noticed among my Asian male friends, even the ugly ones have really high standards. They don't wanna date any woman unless she's a skinny 7/10, minimum. For Asian women there's even more criteria you need to fill to meet Asian standards.

My white friends just have lower standards. I'd be happy to date a chubby 5/10 chick but my fully Asian friends would be disgusted by the idea of it. Women are lazy and will always take the path of least resistance and date the guy who worships her: which many white guys are willing to do for Asian women. An Asian girl isn't going to date a dude who calls her fat everyday and points out how she would be prettier if she got her eyes done, when she can just date a yellow fever white guy who puts her on a pedestal instead. If Asian guys want to get laid they need to stop expecting models to fall into their lap.

Yes I'm well aware media is constantly promoting racemixing. Asians and whites are both superior races in various ways so it doesn't bother me when they date or mix. Mixing with lesser races like Mexicans and blacks is evil though.

I am crying I will write songs about their troubles

i saw WMAW cus i respect women

A slav gf would be "nice", but I would only ever give my 100% to a girl who is also asian

WHAT. this nigger is COPYING ME

YWNBAW kys
only you can stop groom and coom

.. not that anything you said is off the mark. i would use "enlightened superiors" rather than master

>There's a group of people that don't like the way that their race is being portrayed in the media.
>They feel emasculated.
>They find that the media generally makes their race out to be a joke and doesn't take them seriously.
>They feel that there's a concentrated effort to pair women in their race with women of other races.
>One in particular being more common than all the others.
>They have formed a coalition of people within their own race to reclaim their masculinity, and tell the world that they aren't going to take it anymore.
Isn't this just the same thing as Any Forums?

It's not really fair to compare mongols to the other asians.

media is fucking retarded. niggers attack jews too.

YWNBAW kys
replying to yourself does not make it any more valid fucko

that nigger aint me, fuckstick. PEOPLE COPYING MY PERSONA hot shiiiiiiet nigga!

no body can do me but me

alright. so the score is this - the Jews are mad at Whites over pogroms and shit. so they flood White nations with vile niggers and shitskins.

because they would rather live with niggers and shitskins even if they are in danger by doing so

it doesnt matter
both of you should just kys on god nigga sheeeshsheh

Reddit banning discussion of anything is not really news. It's not really a discussion board unless you want to circle-jerk along to the current corporate focus-group approved opinion.

Yes, that's exactly the point.

One is a delusional, dangerous group of extremists. According to the media.
The other is... we don't know yet. The media doesn't really know what to make of it.

Whatever it is, apparently it isn't exclusive to white people.

cuck for niggers detected