What are your opinions on the war in Ukraine?

What are your opinions on the war in Ukraine?

Attached: 1647455033415.jpg (669x1386, 113.04K)

>What are your opinions on the war in Ukraine?
lewd ^_^!!

not my problem but I hate how the (((Elites))) are using it to memory hole Corona, Vaccines and its effects

Attached: 1781678.jpg (200x131, 6.74K)

I don't like the EU, but I don't think that justifies the Russian invasion.

>Vaccines and its effects
Don't tell me you're a weird antivaxxer?

not my problem and I'm tired of fucktards trying to make it my problem
this
>he doesn't know about the 9 page Pfizer side effect document

Practically justified. There were still a few options that seemed better, and were not violent, but I've a feeling that you could just put Putin's face in a jpeg with the quotes "Things are worse than you realize" about NATO and world power.

I think it's pretty cool that normalfags are dying violently but it's not enough

Im fully vaccinated on literally anything but Covid.
Because Covid "vaccines" arent vaccines, they are mRNA treatments that alter your cells but it would take at least 8 full lenght replies to explain it
Also Picrel

Attached: lgwycu5mt5k81.jpg (640x772, 94.66K)

>Im fully vaccinated on literally anything but Covid.
rip

in my defense, it was done when I was a kid or teen so it wasnt my decision

*ahem*
FUCK UKRAINE
FUCK RUSSIA
FUCK NATO
FUCK UE
FUCK NATO
FUCK AMERICA
FUCK KIKES
AND MOST OF ALL
FUCK JANIES

Attached: 1646860826246.jpg (720x448, 28.51K)

>mRNA treatments that alter your cells
Source even if you don't plan on writing the explanation?

AND PLEASE WILL SOMEONE FUCK ME

Attached: plsrepl.jpg (278x278, 36.84K)

>casual sex
No

You feel the need to believe in something special and make it your unique trait and purpose, you think you are better than others because of this.
You are a pathetic, deleusional, lower intelligence individual. I feel disgust and maybe a slight pity for you. Go be productive.

You'd have to be retarded to support Putin on this, he's just invading a country for no fucking reason. He's single-handedly justified NATO's continued existence, all because he's a retarded fucking chimp. The only reason why some people on here support him is because they're contrarians and think Ukraine is part of "globohomo" or some retarded shit and act like Putin is the savior of EVROPA when he's just a retarded tin-pot dictator who wants to fill his pockets with as much money as he can.

Attached: Clown_russia_monke.png (303x335, 129.74K)

You're not me
Also
FUCK NIGGERS
I forgot about that one

*the Ukraine

I feel sorry for ordinary Ukrainians and ordinary Russians. No strong opinion on the Ukrainian government. Hate the Russian government. No strong opinion on the Ukrainian military. Hate the Russian military. That's about it.

That pelvic mesh shit that j&j made looked horrific. It didnt get absorbed by the body, it just dug itself into everything causing pain and other issues, and eventually had to be cut out or some shit.