Sign a bunch of antidraw nobodies

>sign a bunch of antidraw nobodies
>lose Cody, the only draw on your show
>book midget nobodies like Wheeler whota and the other guy every week
>name every single episode of your weekly TV show something different and promote them all as special events
>make a washed up guy who got his ass kicked by nobodies in multiple televised shoot fights your champion
>make a sloppy dipshit cosplaying as Steve Austin your other champion
no real mystery why they're losing viewers year over year and can't get a milly.

Attached: 1659548977354097.jpg (630x1200, 48.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.sportskeeda.com/amp/aew/news-orange-cassidy-number-one-t-shirt-pro-wrestling-tees
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek this dronie is seething

It's funny how you idiotic drones now claim Cody is a draw, after years of disparaging him as "CAWdy"

kek trannies already seething

nah we've always loved the Codester.

Cody wasn't even the biggest draw on the first AEW press conference lol

>name every single episode of your weekly TV show something different

Why are dimwits melting down about episodes having titles? Do they not watch any other programming?

damn this tranny is triggered as fuck

>Every episode of star trek had a unique episode name
No one ever complained about that federation hotshotting

yeah I remember how every week gene Roddenberry would go on TV and say that this week's special Star Trek: Monsoon on the Moon was going to be the biggest episode of Star Trek yet and make sure you watch because there will be a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT foh

Ohnono trannyxirs...

Orange Cassidy sells the most merch

Alexa Bliss merch sales dwarf anyone in aew. what's your point?

Kek.
Losing Cody was the deathblow to AEW
Post merch numbers, we'll wait.

what is the significance of the moniker "cawdy"? I thought it was just a disparaging way of spelling his name

>what's your point?
that cody was not in fact the biggest draw
Orange Cassidy has the No. 1 t-shirt on Pro Wrestling Tees
google.com/amp/s/www.sportskeeda.com/amp/aew/news-orange-cassidy-number-one-t-shirt-pro-wrestling-tees

Attached: Screenshot_20220812-010030.png (1080x2400, 776.46K)

He is rolling in dough, and you...you are typing hatred over what fake fighting YOU seem to be correct. Truth is me talking shit is the only validation you get in life. Sad so I won't delve into the psychology of your life, rather I will take this chance to get you to reflect on why YOU care so deeply about a false product. Fake fighting is not something one should feel so deeply about that they consume their lives with false ratings rhetoric, who watches the popular show, or most of all who sucks because they are 10 times more successful than YOU for succeeding at NOT being YOU. Grow up. Get a life. Go outside and approach humans for real dialogue about less douchy things, who knows? Maybe one day you might even lose your virginity...my fingers are crossed for you buddy. Also pay your grandmother back for all the years of cable you have been leeching off her so you can watch guys in skivvies fake punch each other

kek

A CAW is a Create A Wrestler, implying he is as bland and uninspired as the default wrestlers templates in a video game

>didn't read

Attached: 1660265666545271.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Above all else, as a man of asterisk stats; this whole AEW (rebellion era) gave us someone like Cody Rhodes a chance to grab the brass ring, and he did, right before the main man had to retire too. It is fate, and now we get to enjoy the rest of the show.

That's the punch line really, he actually created a wrestler, himself. The gimmick, the music, the money and miles!