Sex is not even important to me

I don't even care. I just want someone to love and to love me, to support and help, to hold and be held by, to have another warm body in bed at night, I want a partner, not a sex toy. Why can't I find this? Where have I not looked?!

Attached: 1628538088505.jpg (2048x1600, 287.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4m1rtW40Lg
youtube.com/watch?v=a-C9pUGszsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop user thats all i want too. but ill never experience it

Are you a 6ft tall handsome man? If not, you're not entitled to anything, sweetie.

You're probably demisexual - don't be offput by the SJW-like terminology, it's actually a good thing. Modern society is overly hedonistic

>demisexual
speak english

I'm 6'2" and average. I'm 30 years old
It's not that I don't want sex at all it's just not my number one priority. It's like... 4

i just want to beat women

Yikes yikes yikes. You're not entitled to anything sweeite. There's more to life than relationships. Now, excuse me while I swipe till my fingers fall off to find a handsome date for tonight. What should I wear? :)

asexual is not wanting sex at all, demi means you want an emotional connection to someone before sex

So demi is "normal"?

uh sweetie, disgusting

Attached: 1643843521776.jpg (1296x2392, 1.58M)

youtube.com/watch?v=B4m1rtW40Lg

i am in pain, throughout the entire day. everyday, i suffer. i suffer extensively. god has abandoned me, and im struggling to cope with my pain

Attached: worst one.webm (604x850, 984.27K)

It hurts even more when it's something you once, briefly had but no longer.

Attached: 1647454863107.jpg (297x371, 63.86K)

FUUUUCK SHE SAID SHE WOULD NEVER LEAVE ME AND SHE WOULD ALWAYS BE THERE FOR ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. SHE FUCKING LEFT ME WHEN I NEEDED HER THE MOST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFUCKING YOU FOR POSTING THAT OP. I HAVE NO ONE ANYMORE

Attached: 1544973217873.png (640x640, 222.36K)

I'm sorry user... it's hard man

>10 years later
>Where are all the good men, uh fine INCEL i will marry you if you pay for everything.
>What do you mean you want sex? YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO SEX!!

Is the doompill all that's left for us brothers?

Attached: FKOOPJOVQAItkqj.jpg (640x642, 91.08K)

yup.

roblox

A woman's love is transactional.

So sick of this stupid fucking webm
How do you guys not get angry at seeing this

How strongly do you feel emotionally when you hear this song?
youtube.com/watch?v=a-C9pUGszsw