Daily reminder that:

daily reminder that:

>you're not as ugly as you think
>you're probably pretty funny/smart/sweet/have some other redeeming quality
>there's someone compatible
>you deserve love
>if you put in some work to make yourself a better potential partner and meet more people, you can find love
>if something is out of your control, let it be. but if you can do something about it, make a plan and get to work to change it

We're all gonna make it, robots

Attached: ezgif-5-5bd4a831ec.gif (600x671, 1.8M)

>you're not as ugly as you think

That's where I stopped reading

>>you're not as ugly as you think
Still ugly enough for women to not be interested.

I didnt think I was unattractive anyway im just bumping for lainposting

post a picture of your face now. i guarantee you're not as ugly as you think. it's all in your head, people just see you as a normal looking dude

nobody is going to be interested in you for no reason. you have to actually meet people, have something in common, spark a connection, and take things from there. unless you're a supermodel, as a guy, your good looks will only ever get you in the door. girls want more from men than that. you need to be passionate about something, be a strong, self-confident man, care about her feelings, and be someone she can have fun with and feel safe with. women aren't as picky as people on places like r9k think they are.

you sound like a woman, end yourself in real life

im a guy who used to be an adult KHV until i got a girl to fall in love with me.

even if i was a girl, you should want to listen to women or else you'll just be an incel, forever unloved. is that really what you want?

>you need to be passionate about something, be a strong, self-confident man, care about her feelings, and be someone she can have fun with and feel safe with
>women aren't as picky as people on places like r9k think they are.

Hmm

>women aren't as picky as people on places like r9k think they are
They are tho. We have plenty of data that proves as much and ZERO data proving otherwise.

daily bluepill thread

I tried making it once. I thought I was going to make it but then I got hurt. I dont feel like trying anymore.

>>you deserve love
why the fuck would you say this here? very few people here deserve love much less walk free in society

you probably haven't talked to a girl dude. and dating apps are not real life, only the bottom of the barrel girls and horniest, most desperate guys are on dating apps.

leave the door open. old wounds take time to heal

everyone deserves love, user

>>if you put in some work
No

Attached: 32f.jpg (822x960, 49.56K)

>you should want to listen to women or else you'll just be an incel, forever unloved. is that really what you want?
i'm attracted to men

Yes I remember feeling like shit because I was single. That's definitely hard mode after a certain point. Especially having your heart broken in thousand of pieces. But if you ever get a permanent health disability that really fucks everything and ravages your entire life, torturing you every moment and never giving you a moment in peace, even when you try to sleep and struggle with insomnia, basically like a curse, then you will know what true nightmare really is. Your body becomes a prison of hell. But don't worry it's ''rare'' so only the really unlucky tortured souls have to deal with this. You will probably fine unlike some.

Attached: vegeta.gif (498x367, 468.91K)

>>you're not as ugly as you think
Most people are more ugly than they think.

More men are realising it too, no wonder there are so many young men at the gym even the most nerd looking guy is hitting the gym now to get a chance at some 2/10 ass
There's even a published blackpill book on amazon that encapsulates the blackpill ideology

the deeper you immerse yourself in the rabbit hole of incelology bullshit, the faster your chances of finding real love go to 0%.

I'm ugly, lonely and depressed. I'm just waiting die, space cowboys

I'm just an average looking guy, with a non-exciting job, living a pretty uneventful life. I'll never be good enough for the modern woman. No reason to lie to myself about it.

Hopefully nothing comes after. Imagine living a similar life again. That keeps me up at night.

what do you think the average woman wants? just as there's an average man, there's an average woman too. do you think everyone just dies alone? women are human beings dude with individual wants and personalities. don't generalize half of the population. by definition, the average person is perfectly average with average jobs and average lives and the average person gets married and has kids. you're statistically not an outlier. it's literally all in your head

if you die a virgin, you relive this life again and again until you find love. prostitutes/hookups don't count