This could be your body rn but you playing with your dick and running behind femoids that will never appreciate your...

this could be your body rn but you playing with your dick and running behind femoids that will never appreciate your value as a human being

Attached: 1809_12_43-leg-gesture-drawing.jpg (708x624, 34.5K)

i've been lifting for 4 maybe 5 months now. 4 days out of 5. it's a massive fucking chore and i'm hating it more and more every day. i have seen tiny results, barely anything at all. why should i continue this bullshit? i'm not getting the reward in a good amount of time.

I already look better than that and still play with my dick, and guess what? It doesn't magically fix your life.

those results take long, but you won't notice big changes until after you are already jacked as fuck. Take a pick of you every week and see your progress

dick is not a toy, you could be even better than what you are

i want to give up. if i had a nice home gym maybe it would be a nice experience, but going to a sweaty public gym and having to claw for the equipment with annoying people in my space really makes things more difficult.

getting in the best shape of your life is something I think is something everyone should experience

Of course its not enough to make everything be ok but it sure as hell feel good. To be stronger and faster than most people you meet makes you feel like you have the whole world in your hands.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x680, 97.03K)

I don't want to be big.

Attached: fanservice.jpg (1280x720, 169.21K)

you don't need a gym, you can literally lift anything heavy in your house or do prison routines which don't require lifting (that's the training Sthatam does)

You need appropriate objects of an appropriate weight or there's no point. I don't really have that at home

you can still exercise without lifting bro

150kg gym rat here

based

Attached: tumblr_03f4c579a5eccec37c6be41c5db1ad87_62cdaa6d_1280.png (1280x720, 355.67K)

exercising is a chore, I don't have the motivation needed (no looking at buffed guys doesn't make me motivated)

eat and sleep more I guess

I've been doing it on and off for a year casually and I don't see much but it is noticeably better than skinny fat mode

i eat a fair amount. if anything i feel like i need to eat less because i can't see my abs.

I have limited mobility to a crippling degree of being constant dull pain that exhausts me after one attempted set no matter the weight used. The only way to cope is let it hum without agitating the area.

fast the whole day and only eat right after training, that way the muscle cells will absorb the nutrients better

i don't know man...i don't know. and if i don't eat earlier i might feel groggy and it might be hard for me to concentrate on daily affairs.

then try intermittent fasting instead, no need to totally starve yourself

Can't you go early in the morning when people aren't really there?

based hogarth enjoyer

it's hard to do that. and i did it one time and there were still quite a few people there.