Why are black people on average less attractive than white people?

Why are black people on average less attractive than white people?

Attached: 1647437451383.jpg (682x1024, 70.7K)

>black people
>can still breed with monkeys
>its just skin color

The >it's just skin color
meme is baffling, I can't believe people can't see the difference, they're purposely dismissing their different features for the sake of muh equality. When in reality we're all different.

Because humanity evolved separately in different areas of the world, the pace of evolution varied and there are subspecies that are objectively "better" than others. In the history of the world, 50, 100, 1,000, or even 100,000, isn't even a blink of an eye.
Combine that with a woman's natural desire to mate with a top option and you realize that blacks have a lot in common with incels and you shouldn't hate them because you're not a high option either.

>can still breed with monkeys
Can you elaborate? This has always interested me, but I couldn't bring myself to look it up. Can humans really impregnate chimps?

Racism is linked with a lower IQ.

Because they have primitive features that are common in lower animals.

Attached: Homo-Erectus.jpg (835x835, 85.19K)

So is dark skin.

Black and mixed women are georgious though.

Of course not. Our chromosomes are incompatible to a higher degree than even horses and donkeys or lions and tigers. We can't even make infertile hybrids.

Humans can not.
Africans have a lot more shared DNA with local chimps and they do fuck from time to time. Some times something comes out of her womb that isn't exactly normal.

If history is anything to go by, it might be the perception of success,confidence, or conquest. Beeing less white seems like the first answer, but that doesn't explain women of other races gravitating toward white.

You know humans aren't special when it comes to evolution so it really shouldn't shock anyone that blacks and monkeys can make something happen.

Attached: 1626629852415.jpg (358x500, 35.98K)

It's not just a meme, it isn't racism. Dispite what netfilx has to say, they are not like you.

Attached: 1594637004801.jpg (469x480, 78.66K)

Another funny thing, western laws were made for whites not blacks. For child support in some places you're supposed to pay 20% of you check to the mother. What happens when a black has 6 babies with 6 women? Legally hes supposed to pay 120% for every dollar he makes in chold support.
Funny that.

Attached: Screenshot_20210813-021657_Brave.jpg (807x1794, 552.45K)

You know in your heart whats true.

Attached: 1598727529139.jpg (612x612, 74.8K)

The evil white supremacists made them do it.

Attached: 1638016729425.png (500x883, 238.56K)

This body is fugly. Like the message in it.

>those tits
Grim

It's not true. It's entirely based on one African kid who looks more like a monkey than other blacks because of his nose. He's just incel and ofc Africans would lie for attention.

it is but its never going to be widely reported because of how racist it is. but the product between monkey and man is deformed offspring that is sterile, just like mules.