This is where the fun begins
You take the snake and spiral down
And at the bottom
What has he found?
The snake goes into the rabbit's hole
Then you give the top a pull
This is how you tie a noose

Probably american. They tend to look older than their age

Looking older is a good thing if he wasnt ugly while looking younger is always a bad thing.

Yeah, the people saying shit like this ultimately do more damage than telling the cold hard truth.

That guy is fucking ugly. He can compensate a little by gymcelling but yeah it gonna be an uphill battle for that guy

What the actual fuck is wrong with redditor? you make a subreddit called fucking am i ugly but ban anyone who tells people their ugly???

I went to that subreddit just now to feel better about myself but it's literally all really good looking normies. I'm pissed.

Attached: 1619591114318.jpg (750x929, 43.06K)

People (men) need to live in complete uncertainty at all times and if they know they are ugly then they wont approach women since they will be rejected and women will lose their minds if they do not get that ego boost. Thats why the only way to know if you are ugly or attractive is by existing and if women are attracted to you with no effort on your part then you are attractive while if women dont come to you without any effort then you are ugly and they wont come even if you put in effort.

user it does not matter since men do not actually need to be told that they are ugly.
If a man feels the need to ask (because he has zero success with women) then he already knows the answer.
Also irrelevant for women since men will fuck absolutely anything so it is just varying degrees of quote on quote attractive up to attractive then super attractive, etc.

I've seen far worse.

Isnt that bad. I have a friend Who looks like this and she had a gf for 7 years. It could be a lot worse

Doesnt matter when all you need to count as deformed in the eyes of women is being completely normal.

that dudes got it rough. Hopefully he's a paki and his parents can hook up a forced arranged marriage.

It's a perfect illustration of how Reddit works.

Taje a shower
Hit the gym
Get a clue

You ll be fine

I believe the only hope for him is jaw/chin/rhinoplasty cosmetic surgery. But he needs to money max and money maxxing as an Incel is hard af

Attached: 1632824683450.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

What's wrong with him? Is it acne? Or his nose? I don't care about either of those things at all. How petty would somebody have to be to be put off by a bit of acne?

Everything lol

His biggest problem is the acne, which is easily addressable

This guy fucking mogs me

If a woman ever says "he is not bad looking"
You are fucked. Simple.