What do you have to offer a girl aside from your false sense of love?

what do you have to offer a girl aside from your false sense of love?

Attached: 1630630314293.png (693x390, 286.85K)

Money and apathy, wait so yea no sense of love in the first place

Pretty good sex

As long she become my pet, I will take care of her include cuddling, grooming and other necessary for the well being of a pet.

its not false, and once genuine love is on the table nothing else matters

Love isn't real and I detest you normalniggers from always talking about the sex/love meme. Fuck off outside or kill yourselves you wastes of space

Attached: 2725d8fe6e0669c6166eec0c64ef7e2a.jpg (236x227, 12.81K)

Companionship, great sense of humor, intelligent conversation, insight, protection, emotional support, attention, financial stability.

>Companionship
pets offer that
>great sense of humor
really? tell me a joke
>intelligent conversation
about what? what are you knowledgeable about?
>insight
doubt
>protection
>emotional support
again, even pets can offer that
>attention
so can any guy
>financial stability
like how much?

Attached: 1624160533285.gif (640x360, 462.01K)

>Love isn't real
love is very much real, but in a more general way
once you have true love, it isnt reliant on one person, its unconditional and nondirectional
what youre referring to is romance which is also very real and adds to love but is not necessary in the slightest

You sound like an underage idiot who gets into arguments for no reason because he has too much time on his hand and considers himself to be better than everyone else. I'm not humoring you.

Love is infatuation + lust when it comes to normalfags. It wears off 7 years statistic-wise as divorce rates get higher with former couples hating eachother. It won't last and you are all fooling yourselves to cope

Attached: 0277_-_DK69DyO.png (719x710, 322.92K)

love yourself user, you will feel yourself loving others too, regardless of what the social definition of love has become
the fact that something can end does not make it imaginary

>what do you have to offer a girl aside from your false sense of love?

nothing. if she doesnt feel love for me, i dont even want to be with her. i hate hoes likes that. i see girls who disrespect their partner, boss them around, dont love them. id honestly unironically rather be alone

Attached: 1645309128273.jpg (3900x3000, 1.91M)

Ah yes because it's all fun and games until you lose your wife, kids, and assets to the cunt because no more gina tingles. Love is chemicals in your brain tricking you for reproductive reasons. Novelty wears off and most of us are here for a reason

I'm a tranny here is my list of pro and cons. Not looking for a girl
>pros
ummmm
>cons
tranny.

Arbeit Macht Frei
Faggot

Are you looking for honest answers or is this bait?
Regardless, unconditional love, advice, cuddles, assurances, basically free therapy, I'm really good at giving massages, and I know how the clitoris and G-spot work.

>Love is chemicals in your brain tricking you for reproductive reasons
so is hate, and hunger, and sleep
all as real as your assertion you already know all there is to know
and all can continue throughout a lifetime

I do animation so she can voice act or I can make her something
I have an extensive knowledge of the bugs, mushrooms, and plants in my area so I can help with ID. I also forage and make food and prepare herbs from forage so you get some neat food.
I can make a girl a comic book
My dad is a multimillionaire and gave me (us) lots of money
I can be a reference on a resume
I cook and bake really good. I also do pottery and blacksmithing if a girl wants me to make her stuff
I camp a lot so I can take her camping
I write and published some stuff so make write some cringe.
I have a stable job, car, and home for all that entails.
A lot of girls think I look cute so they could get appearance. I am also pretty tall

this is such a shitty question because its just so shallow you cant rlly answer it without being shallow either. like how about people try not to be morbidly obese and try to find it in their hearts to love someone for who they are holy shit

Aside from that? Absolutely nothing

Attached: 1629362601522.gif (220x220, 95.98K)

what do girls have to offer me other than a hole with a subscription?

Attached: 1583924283542.jpg (603x491, 19.36K)

Imagine feeling so insecure you have to get this defensive.

Cigar burns and semen to make children that I will beat

I am ready taken though.
This. Most women suck which was one of my reasons for no gf for a while. Any girl I was ever with also did stuff for me though so it was fine.

Damn user pretty impressive resume. I ain't a chick but that is all pretty cool stuff, especially the foraging aspect. Could you go into more detail about that?