The ick

youtu.be/Ab2jHcRrhXc
Skip to 8:50. Women are truly monsters. I now understand that video of a guy fucking a snake. Because reptiles have more loyalty, compassion, Love in their hearts then these very average looking stupid whores. Every single word these women speak makes me want to genocide all women.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2020-08-05-at-2.51.15-PM.jpg (1776x1390, 146.86K)

Even dogs are more loyal
Get a female dog lmao

>gas digital
>kim congdon
>ny comedy podcast bullshit
lmao

Lol I did just get a female dog a few months ago because I'm so lonely.

Idk I like legion of skanks and real ass podcast. And every time I've seen Kim on them she seems all right. The only reason I clicked on this podcast is because I like Mark Normand. This podcast seems a lot different It doesn't seem like they're trying to be funny It seems like they're speaking from the heart. Their hearts are disgusting and vile.

Kim is usually funny. These are entertainment people: high egos low self esteem.

which breed?
did anything kinky?

Lmfao no I don't wanna fuck her. She is also too small to fuck. She actually acts like real women though and doesn't really give a fuck about me and only uses me for the things I can give her. She doesn't even wanna cuddle :(

Yeah I get that. But it seems like they're not trying to be funny on this podcast they're just trying to talk about their actual feelings. And there's no way they have low self-esteem by the things they say. Their self-esteem is leaps and bounds above anyone that lurks/posts on this site.

Oh yeah she is a plott hound/Feist mix. Looks like pic

Attached: 129595421.jpg (203x329, 23.61K)

very cute doggy user

Hopefully her new family will treat her well when I can finally build up the confidence to self end.

cmon dude you gotta live for her

No she would be better off with someone else I'm a loser and it was selfish of me to get her because I am lonely.

Male dog's are even more loyal.
I'd know because my bitch is a bitch.
I take her on walks almost every day and she still doesn't listen to me when I yell at her to get the fuck into the house.
This motherfucker goes out there just to bark constantly.
And when I let her in she'll bark even more if I don't give her treats.
I have to actually go out on the deck and scream
"Bella get the fuck in here you cunt"
In front of the neighbors to get her to listen to me.

Lol my bitch doesn't bark but she does not want to listen to me ever. And I constantly train her. She knows what to do she just never wants to listen. I named her Bell.

Attached: 1507610143.wish-granter_img366.jpg (1000x1300, 370.91K)

the "ick" is a result of girls burning out their oxytocin receptors on birth control and casual sex.

these women will never be able to love any man even short term. their pair bonds has been destroyed completely. they will be forever unsatisfied in love. they will never be happy

Attached: 1573546376304.jpg (663x798, 195.64K)

Guess I should forgive all those women I text and they give me 2 texts then stop replying. They just got the ick... 2 texts and oxytocin flatline. I thought they were human. Ick.

The ick sounds like some made up shit privileged woman use to justify jumping cocks. They know they can find another man easy so they dont need to address and resolve behaviour of their current partner, or deeply introspect if maybe their pet peeve is irrational and is outweighed by other qualities. Its infantile roastie logic.

It really is sad, isnt it? You best believe that the people behind this know exactly what they were doing and this is the outcome they desired because it was all a part of the plan, it was planned as part of an agenda. The love we hope and long for just isnt a reality anymore, something we need to be emotionally healthy is a thing of the past and we have to suffer the consequences of something we were never in control of in the first place. Unlucky, but the good thing is that it will all be over soon.

And it's insane that 98% of women believe in it.

God I wish it ended right now. This existence is hell.

You can run on for a long time, run on for a long time

But sooner or later god will cut you down, sooner or later god will

Cut you down.

Believe it user, even if your better judgment tells you its fantasy and wishful thinking. I believe the more of us we believe, the higher chances we bring it into reality. These fuckers WILL pay for what theyve done here, maybe thats why theyre so terrified of death.

What are the most common icks? I'm currently typing this on my cheap Android and feeling like a winner.

the source of all "icks" doesnt come from the man, but instead is the result of a broken woman. the man's behavior is arbitrary, it doesnt matter. the woman being a broken, birth control brained, whore is the common denominator

Attached: 1630360674564.jpg (1085x828, 116.09K)

>girls making faces
Dont care. Im lucky enough to be tall and white and these stupid whores stay with me even if I cheat. The ick is them taking plan B 10 times a year because they get drunk and fuck anyone they can. I sit back and watch the chaos. I fucked 2 peoples girlfriends last week and there is nothing anybody can do besides seethe

Post hidden. Seethe is a juvenile word written here in an inorganic manner like that unfunny sneed meme and highly sus fr fr.

I'm white and 6'2 and a 6/10 and I haven't had a woman interested in me in over 9 years.

100 100 frfr SUS baka vibes sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh period