How do you feel about having a daughter?

How do you feel about having a daughter?

Attached: VideoCapture_20220315-225207.jpg (1280x720, 58.07K)

It's cringe unless you fuck her on her 18th birthday.

It's either a son or an abortion

I'm sick of you faggots whining about "no waah my daughter will eventually have sex waah"
Why the fuck is it any of your business. You fucked her mother 15-20 years ago with the same intentions that some guy is fucking your daughter. What, were you planning on fucking your own daughter? There are billions of life support systems for a pussy and uterus walking around on earth and you need the one who will give you retard inbred babies?
It was your contribution to this shitfest we call nature. Have a son or shut the fuck up

One day somone will look down on your daughter like pic related
How does that make you feel, Any Forums?

Yeah, it'll be me.

This is how I feel about it If my sperm is so weak that I'll have a female child in the first place but even so I don't care
Children aren't sexual objects

My glans never gets this hard anymore for some reason

sell them for profit

This is the way, marry her off for political and financial gain

logical thinkers itt

Attached: eTfCIgf9hZKjIATWKjfdCMI9ys9xcAt3v8kHy3lJzrw.jpg (960x960, 144.64K)

>Children aren't sexual objects
They are once they turn 18

They're also not children by the time they get past 12 or so
And I amend my statement just because they're a sexual object doesn't mean they have to be your sexual object

Force her into isolation and raise her as a man if no choice. Otherwise I'd simply abort and hope for a son

Pretty much this. P*mp the bitch

Attached: 6706407.gif (500x263, 771.26K)

Seething femcel. Get a daddy

>And I amend my statement just because they're a sexual object doesn't mean they have to be your sexual object
They don't HAVE to be.
But they should be.
And they probably want to be, assuming you're not some sissy neckbeard cuckold.
Unfortunately that might be real issue for you because you appear have a closet full of BBC dildos and funko pops.
But my daughter?
Nah, she's definitely going to want my dick by the time she's 18.
I'm going to bust fat creamy nuts
all over her face while mommy listens and jiggles her fat hairy pathetic pig bean behind the door and cries

Attached: 1647245135418.jpg (1280x720, 150.75K)

It would be really great, and I hope that someday I will.

Yeah eat my hairy femcel dick and cry about it

If you're going to sexualize your daughter, I don't have a problem with it. What I'm sick of is the people who don't sexualize their daughteter pretending that their little girlies aren't fuckmeat to literally every other male mammal on the planet.

Also
>going to fuck your daughter
>waiting until she's 18
>wasting the nut on her face
Good lord you have no conviction

Going to breed my future daughter.

Same way I'd feel about having a song: Fuck off I'm playing videogame and don't care.