It is over

It is absolutely fucking over. No matter the context, the phrase "It Is Over" is the truth of the universe.

Attached: 47545.jpg (780x727, 104.73K)

That dude has no deformities. Spending 20 years in a basement made him irredeemably ugly

It's like he's trying to look shitty with that hair and nasty beard.

When Christ on the cross said "It is done" and his soul left his body, he did so out of selflessness: to atone for all the sins of humanity. When we give ourselves to others, we learn to love and become Christ-like. The truth of the universe is that, through love such as the one our Father gives to us, we transcend death.
When you say "It is over", may it be your final words to indicate that you lived a complete life following in the footsteps of the Lord.

What I find depressing is how whenever there's a dude with glasses they ALWAYS suggest contacts of laser-eye surgery.

I feel like shit for always been wearing glasses. Absolutely shitty eyesight, I can't see shit without my extremely thick glasses and can't even choose a good frame because of how thick the lens are. Only strong heavy frames can hold it.

To get surgery I'd have to go back to my country and spend thousands, and my eyesight would go worse again anyways, since it's been declining non-stop since 12 years ago (I'm 23 now)

And contacts aren't possible. Imagine how uncomfortable heavy contacts are. Also terrible autistic motor skills, so I'd end up doing stupid shit.

No one ever tells girls to stop wearing glasses. It's only for men. It's emasculating and it's absolutely over if you wear glasses as a man. Even 10/10 males lose 2 points just by wearing glasses.

Not like he can do anything about his hair anymore anyway

Shit, I would think that was me unless I knnew better except I can't even grow a decent beard.

I feel like trendy glasses and a numale look would improve this guy's looks.

Hair plugs are a thing. Once my hair starts to go that's what I'm doing.

To complement: if you're a male and wear glasses, you should either end yourself or give up on life. Go do something that doesn't involve socialization and don't even think about ever having a chance with the opposite sex.

You weren't born to reproduce. You don't have the genetics to be seen as a protector.

Either get into religion coping (become a monk or priest), or kill yourself (deliberately or by doing stupid shit to get killed).

>heavy contacts
user, i switched to contacts because i had the same issue with my lenses being too thick for nice frames. -6 in my right eye and -6.25 in my left. my contacts dont feel like anything in my eyes. are stronger prescription contact lenses even heavier ?? wtf does that mean

WHY do they do it? 8SJRWhat do they get out of this?

Attached: file.png (314x878, 289.56K)

If you mean hair transplants, those are only if you aren't too far gone, donor's area is limited.

what are the replies? I look just like this guy so much its uncanny.

>tfw look a lot like him but even worse because i have dead PTSD eyes and can't even smile

JUST

I've realised that there's no point fighting anymore. I'm just going to embrace my ugliness in all it's glory

Attached: 561516589.jpg (623x723, 91.38K)

You prolly just need a haircut n youll be sweet

That dude could smash if he got some fresh air and a haircut, and shaved that fungus off his face.

this is so fucking sad. Why are us males so disposable? So unnatractive? So trash? My feelings get hurt when women here use the term "moid" but unfortunately it's not far from the truth :(

the norwood reaper is cruel

Attached: hamudi reaper.png (898x666, 698.26K)

Attention, what the fuck else?