>>67798167

Seriously, check out the kind of cucked bullshit she says
She is literally always like this, every hour of every day 24/7

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-15 182531.png (3072x1920, 541.4K)

Nigga literally who? What even is this? Emails from Karen of the HR department? Using email and shit in 2022

> please send me that tps report on our chess game, this is your 2nd reminder now user

It only intensifies

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-15 195402.png (3072x1920, 449.99K)

It only intensifies yet again

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-15 195645.png (3072x1920, 462.21K)

I'm literally not entirely sure that anybody else has ever lost as badly at Chess before, though probably someone has
Seriously wtf

This is some serious Chess Hall of Shame Top 100 level shit

Just look at it, she's so fucking out of position even if you literally don't know how to play chess except for the rules like me

Sorry, I'm so memed out of my mind rn I forgot to post the actual position

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-15 200948.png (3072x1920, 595.18K)

This could be a new Anti-Chess style Chess variant

>Psychologcal Warfare Chess
Given her psychological profile, she probably thinks I'm kidding right now

My idea just today for this new chess variant is that it's like chess boxing but psychological and over the internet

Given her psychological profile, I bet she thinks that if she finally manages to install Chessbase, she can somehow win from this position

I wasn't even using Chessbase or any chess.com engines or anything, and it took no more than 30 seconds to make each move reading only a few plys ahead
Literally sad, and very few such cases

But given her psychological profile, I now need to clarify that I'm not actually even sad for my mom, because she's such a fucking basic bitch in every possible sense

Let me predict your next question
>Ilya, how do you know she's out of position?
I think I learned this when I wrote a Reversi AI for freshman CS class. Look at how few moves she has left, and how cucked they are. Unlike Reversi, where the fewer moves you have the better, in Chess the more moves you have the better

In Reversi (or Otherllo), you're supposed to hold the corners and reduce your number of moves in order to reverse into the center. In Chess though, holding the corners apparently only increases your number of moves

yo do me a favor

>go to about:config
>type: browser.uidensity
>change the value from 0 to 1

thank me later

Maybe 9x9 Chess with the traditional pieces in some sort of configuration would be a good variant. Like Chess Poker, although Choker is a god-awful name kind of like everything from the Urbitverse

No I'll thank you after I'm back from being banned

I just feel like doing this, I don't even know if it makes sense or not
Maybe my arrogance will be my downfall yet again

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-15 204708.png (3072x1920, 603.7K)

banned for what? i don't get it.