Black Femoids

Are we too racist to you or not racist enough?

Attached: Black Trance.png (725x744, 564.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vUPWbTeOHc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is what the original divine human looks like

Attached: 63905CB3-90E1-4DFB-A3BF-07C0108F2CC4.jpg (944x1658, 1.1M)

She's cute and shiny.

>Niggers
>Human
I audibly laughed.

Attached: really.jpg (419x610, 38.46K)

Are you black? This sentiment seems oddly common among online blacks.

it's from this video
youtu.be/vUPWbTeOHc4

It is cool.

I am a nigger actually. How'd you know? Am I too typical?

Attached: fuzzyrat.jpg (1277x1920, 193.74K)

That's a cool rat.

A lot of blacks online are extremely self-hating. They may be IRL too, but not as obviously. If you prefer "nigger" then we'll use that term instead.

In my experience it's the opposite, all online niggers are NOI-esque niggers who hate whitey and all that stuff. I've been shat on for being a coon all my life both online and IRL and I've never interacted with a nigger who hates niggers as much as I do.

What they all don't know is that I will be a rat in my next life.

Attached: cuteratpeekingout.jpg (1133x1215, 128.98K)

The NOI is pretty ridiculous. I enjoy how little it has to do with Islam and how greatly it resembles a 1930s encyclopedia entry on Islam. I do like how their thugs are called "Fruits."

>I've never interacted with a nigger who hates niggers as much as I do.
Uncle Ruckus comes to mind.

Also feel free to post all of your cute rats.

I have yet to transfer all the rats to my PC from my phone so I just post the same rats all the time but I love rats so much it is actually unreal. I have dreams of being a rat and living amongst other rats in some sort of giant home were thousands of rats live.

I will be a rat one day. Someday that day will be tomorrow.

Attached: tworatsunderblankets.jpg (1280x836, 141.03K)

Have you ever had a pet rat? I've heard they're great pets if you keep their dwellings clean.

Due to my current living and financial situation I don't believe I'd be able to provide rats with the luxurious life that they deserve. If I ever got pet rats they'd have an entire large room to themselves and a surplus of toys, bedding, space, and friends. However now that I'm out of school I can start working towards my dream being a good caretaker for rats and then eventually becoming a rat myself.

Attached: ratwithchip.jpg (2730x4096, 1.41M)

I'm not good enough. She got bored of me she was pretty much perfect. Except for being a druggie slut.

Now I should ask if you are a woman? The reason I ask is that women often have unrealistic fantasies, ie being a rat.

Nope, I'm a male (male). Is wanting to be a rat really so unrealistic? I don't think I'd be able to cope if I only ever got to experience life as a subhuman. I want to be a rat so bad, even if I have to live this life first.

Attached: ratpeekingup.jpg (3000x2250, 772.07K)

Unless you believe you'll be reincarnated as a rat in the next life, it's pretty unrealistic.

Of course it's unrealistic to expect to spontaneously transform into a rat out of nowhere however being reincarnated as a rat is possible and even feasible. I just have to keep hoping and be a good living thing in this life and I'll become a rat in the next. I hope.

Attached: closeupofaratnose.jpg (1152x1152, 167.09K)

I have two, triggering, bits of rat trivia.

Rat kings are unpleasant images, but brown rats are known to form weird clusters if stuck together.

While unfortunate rats are famous for the plague. It was actually a bacteria, on fleas, on rats. It's known to have killed the rats too. It's less well known to have killed the fleas. A plague infected flea can't drink blood as well so it bites more, spreading plague.

Ah, I was already aware of these things but I believe rat kings are only a myth or an extremely rare occurrence.

I shall in turn leave you with this knowledge: when a male rat is done mating a female rat the semen forms a crust that clogs the vagina to ensure that the female is not impregnated by a rival male.

>source: trust me bro

Attached: hammockratte.jpg (500x375, 47.31K)