Cuckquean Thread

All Fembots are cuckqueans, let's talk about it.

Attached: Cuckquean IR.webm (1280x720, 1.03M)

sex sells morty

>Summer! Are you just going to let that girl cuck you like that?

No op no, the foids here would drop your ass or go jodie arias on your ass if you cucked them

Why would they just masturbate in the corner?

This is peak fembot.

Attached: Cuckquean Shame.jpg (1500x843, 196.09K)

Want to get my pussy drier than the Mojave? Talk about cuckqueans

I don't want to be the cuck I want to be the cucker

Do you want to keep her around as a maid or throw her out?

She can stay around, I don't want her man full time. I just want to appear, take what I want and leave the wreckage.

You should google what happened to Edith Nesbit.

>Edith Nesbit.
Give me the cliffnotes.

Her husband cheated on her and got the mistress pregnant. Edith agreed to raise the child. He got the mistress pregnant again and she moved in with them.

That's pretty hot. I genuinely want another woman to raise my kid.

i'd only want my bf to fuck a girl that was really prettier/confident/sluttier than myself. not some girl that's just a lateral movement from me.

What would it take for a girl to be prettier than you?

i mean i'm a 6.5/10 mixed mutt, so find any girl on instagram and i'm sure she's prettier and sluttier based on the fact she's posting thirst traps on instagram.

Non-white women are usually shown as the extra girl. You definitely sound fun to cuck and keep as second place.

funny enough i've had more common nightmares about hot asian girls seducing my bf/crushes. really the race doesn't matter, just that she's a lot prettier, sluttier, and far more open sexually.

Dated a girl from here and she wouldn't even let me keep my eyes open during movies when topless women came on.

>pic rel is your nightmare.

Do you imagine sticking around after he cheats? Being forced to serve them as a maid.

Attached: Sharon Lee vs Wife.jpg (2700x1800, 1.41M)

>>pic rel is your nightmare.
she is pretty hot, considering i don't do anal lol. i don't know if i'd be in the other lady's position though
>Do you imagine sticking around after he cheats? Being forced to serve them as a maid.
nope. never that far i guess. i just thing of these things sexually

I'm glad you found her hot, the full video is also nice. Do you do regular sex then if not anal?

of course, i'm just not into anal at all, no real interest. but for a girl to even say like "i'm hotter, and sluttier than you, i even do anal and your boy loves it" is a wonderful thing still

Have any of your bfs cucked you then? They should do so and assfuck the other woman when they do.