Is this just egomaniacal normie speak or is it true

Is this just egomaniacal normie speak or is it true

Attached: 9B015E4B-149A-4668-A13A-35C2E652E0A0.jpg (1124x1108, 141.17K)

I think lack of affectionate human touch is at the root of all the evils in modern society, including 99% of this board. After not dying, it's literally the most important thing there is unless you're mentally ill.

It's the only thing that makes me not care about death any more so it's true probably

>including 99% of this board.
are normalfags. Robots are dead.

celebrities would be happy and not suicidal if that were true

True robots would not suffer for lack of affection. They would talk astatically about their special interests. Those days are gone, user. Incels are all that remains.

>Narcissists can't exist without their Narcissistic supply
Fucking PATHETIC

>True robots would not suffer for lack of affection.
What about 30 years without it? I get what you're saying, normalfags with loving families and friends. But even hardcore schizoids may break down the road, and those are 1% or less of the population.

>Incels are all that remains.
Not even incels remain, you just have normalfags doing their best impression of an user.

you're such a whine bitch go back to

you sound normie asf

>What about 30 years without it?
No shit, of course they would suffer.

>What about 30 years without it? I get what you're saying, normalfags with loving families and friends. But even hardcore schizoids may break down the road, and those are 1% or less of the population.
Then they aren't "real robots." You started this purity spiral, you live with it.
>Not even incels remain, you just have normalfags doing their best impression of an user.
This would honestly be funnier and less cancer than legit incels imo.
I am normie asf. I've also been browsing this board since it was first created. I refuse to get out of my chair.

>having a child
Fixed it for you

>legit incels imo.
The fuck you talking about? Virgins used to make up a large chunk of the boards.

>The fuck you talking about? Virgins used to make up a large chunk of the boards.
And they were always the worst part. I remember the "foreveralone" era in which sad pepe was 99% of OP pics. The loneliness is out of control. If you can't get love and touch, off yourself before posting online about it Nobody cares except unfuckable incels.

Uh no. I've lived 29 years without a hug and can live 29 more, but I need food. Food is far more important than affection.

Food is good but I need beer and cigarettes.

The guy said "after not dying" which implies anything that is necessary to survive and would encompass eating, your reading comprehension is really bad.

good evening, kill all the sexhavers

I could reply to you sincerely but I realise that you think the tiktok era of Any Forums is good.

More power to you. I hope you end up eating bugs and living in a pod.

>More power to you. I hope you end up eating bugs and living in a pod.
I work for Google and make a quarter of a million dollars a year, it won't be me eating bugs and living in a pod, it'll be you.

I'm the president of the universe and have a 12 inch cock