Genuinely, how does a woman end up on this board?

Genuinely, how does a woman end up on this board?

Attached: 1643236209871.gif (640x616, 292K)

Failure of a woman that cant collect simps anywhere else. Fat nasty black women like Yuno.

I've got some candidates
>abuse at the hands of her parents
>lesbianism
>vidya
>attention whoring on other social media got too boring

They don't.
They're all on Twitter.

Some prefer to fuel their attention-seeking behavior on Discord and message boards.

mm im mostly here for vidya and fitness stuff r9k is more for like shits n giggles

She's not that nasty. There are way worse hambeasts.

uh okay yuno

1. be woman
2. crave attention

I thought yuno was skinny? Where's her nudes?

yea but how did you learn about r9k in the first place

I got here because a guy I'm best friends with introduced me to it. He's on here a bunch too, so I just lurk around.

Attached: 1647045903445.png (250x250, 103.1K)

wasnt there some leaks recently that showed what she actually looked like ?

oh easy i primarily browsed around hs simply clicked all the threads and then completely forgot about it, recently though found out s/o still browses here so now i lurk

to add i had an eating disorder Any Forums was just the right amount of toxic to fuel it

ig that makes sense

what eating disorder? whats your height/weight?

I usually don't say im a woman on here but I may as well for the thread. I'm just autistic and loveless and so is everyone else on here, its nice to not feel alone. tho I don't understand why attention whores come here and talk abt being women bc they just get spammed with ask-out requests anyways.

sorry lol

originelole

Attached: nam.png (879x860, 616.67K)

>leaks
Seemed more like a controlled release in my opinion

Believe it or not, some women really do like to browse the internet the way we do and they found this place at some point

mental illness. why else would anyone choose to spend time in this shithole?