What the fuck is his issue?

What the fuck is his issue?

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 77.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSiWpRyHIbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One of his ears is bigger than the other

Just another guy selling improvement bs

he's just too based

Chad genes + Beta environment = Self righteous faggot who thinks "everyone can make it brah!"

>Chad genes
>indian

Negative canthal tilt + too much eyelid exposure. His eyes are fairly deep-set but his brow ridge is too high to make them look appealing.
Also,
>brown eyes
kek at all the niggeyes, you all look disgusting.

Attached: poopdidiyscoepp.png (883x628, 369.25K)

And yet he is drowning in pussy while you post incel/lookism stuff on Any Forums.

>And yet he is drowning in pussy
Have you seen his ex gf? He basically just fucks super ugly white girls and brags about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=jSiWpRyHIbU

forgot thumbmail

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 152.16K)

She is a solid average.Kind of weird how you are projecting all the incel shit on him.

But at least I don't have brown eyes. God, I would kill myself on the spot if I say myself in a mirror and it was two big toilet bowls full of dark musty shit. I hate brown eyes. Do you have brown eyes, user? You should feel ashamed of having brown eyes. Only submissive moid fuckholes are allowed to have them.

>You don't get it bro, there's literally no genetic variance between individuals bro, we're all the same person

He is obviously more Chad, or Brad whatever you want to say than your average Any Forums poster.

>e is obviously more Chad, or Brad whatever you want to say than your average Any Forums poster.
Thats really not saying much.

am i supposed to know every fucking nigger?

yes

lurk more fag

imagine being this proud of your EYE COLOR of all things

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE HOOD

I saw this guy on some incel-adjacent podcast recently, am I supposed to know who he is? Or care?

>am I supposed to know who he is?
Probably

>Or care?
No. Its just lolcow shit.

>he's just too based

Originali

Attached: istockphoto-475489647-612x612.jpg (612x408, 57.99K)

Side NPC character

Lol that's stormcels for you

Meanwhile no one really gives a fuck about eyecolor if you're ugly or if your eyes are shaped ugly.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-03-05-at-13.13.47-1940x1201.png (1200x743, 866.66K)

obsessing over nothing kek

implying any of us could do better

His gf is a whale can you stop being a white knight faggot

I could also mention my humongous underwear-ripping cock and oily globe-sized balls, but since I was talking about eyes, it didn't seem relevant.

"i may have a subhuman face but at least my eyes arent dark"

jfl you are a foid